North Stand Construction Discussion

Thanks for posting the CGI’s, Hello City.

Screen grabbed and enlarged.

I appreciate the drawing is as basic as it comes.

A few observations.

Looks like there will be a corporate area and viewing at the back of level 2, if they are windows, and at the back of the stand above the new City Square. City badge on the glass windows. Saying that, they might just be the concours windows?

Not keen on the blank wall on the left building, which is probably the museum and souvenir shop? That needs looking at again.

View attachment 70613

View attachment 70617
View attachment 70614
I'd imagine that the "blank wall" on the left will probably/hopefully be a site suitable for a HUGE outdoor LED video screen/wall (or is that just wishful thinking on my behalf?)

For the love of god no haha. I like 93:20 stand out of your suggestions.

I completely understand your reasoning for not wanting to call it the Kippax, however this needs to appeal to city fans and make people want to move from their existing seats to create a proper home end.

I personally think calling it the Kippax would be the best way to do this.

If we don't want to confuse, it could always be "The New Kippax"

I don’t think anyone would think they were going standing in the old one! :)

View attachment 70611
Looks amazing hopefully all the first tier is safe stading and 1894 have access to this section a proper home end. Could do with filling this stand full of Citeys answer to the Ashburton Army to create a wall of noise. @jrb well done City have done what you wanted just need you second wish to happen now
The Ashburton lot are an embarrassment, we don't need an answer to them. Although I would argue we need an answer to Arsenal’s atmosphere as a whole this season, as they've been very loud recently

Hopefully.

There’s nothing worse than a blank wall on a building.

Really looking forward to seeing the proposal in more detail.

Hopefully the club have commissioned a model and a CGI flythrough video?
I used to know the guys who made the model for the original stadium development (after the commonwealth games), an architectural model making business based in Trafford Park, I might pop down and see them soon-ish and see if they're doing this one as well.

I see the BBC haven't mentioned one jot of our new 300 million plus development, but when Sir Marcus of Rashford gives out a few butties it's plastered everywhere !!!
They are too busy with the spurs go carts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.