North Stand Construction Discussion

Villa Park expansion.

7,400 seats.

Villa Live fan zone next to the expanded stand

Compare that to what's proposed at City.

City are on another level.

Absolutely. Playing catch up with City's North Stand development yet still falling further behind.

Villa Park expansion.

7,400 seats.

They also announced it months and months before we announced the North Stand work, and now there’s talk they won’t even start their work until the end of next season. We’re due to start construction in November by comparison.

Villa Park expansion.

7,400 seats.

Where's the fan zone? I can see a commercial building going up at the end and a new "academy" which seems to comprise one indoor pitch and one outside pitch.

Where's the fan zone? I can see a commercial building going up at the end and a new "academy" which seems to comprise one indoor pitch and one outside pitch.

All here mate. Another fly through, more CGI's, etc.

This is what I thought we'd get when the club released details of the North stand expansion proposal.

A very slick presentation by Villa.

I hope City do something similar rather than just submitting a planning application and us having trawl through it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.