North Stand Construction Discussion

We need to get Timber (Muffin) Joey down for opening of the North stand home end.
He can cut through some muffins in-front of the new North stand home end every time City score a goal.

Fuck me, all he needs is that ball to the back of his head and it will be “limbs” on the floor.
That is so bizarre that if i hadn’t seen it i would not have believed it.
Very strange - especially while the game is being played behind him

Why have ultra's got Caporegimes ? are those under them soldiers and associates.

No one asking you to fucking go in the North Stand you can sit on your fucking hands and leave early to get your car from the car park if you want.

It's called a forum, I can post what I want or do I need to ask for your permission?

You and your wee group you all know who you are have nothing better to do than come on here and attack people from having a different opinion from you, Oooo no we can't have ultra that's not the English way of supporting a club well it works in every other country in the world.
Haha the absolute state of this.

Defo some spotty bedwetter that’s never been to a game in England never mind at City.

The reason you are laughed at on here is that we don’t give a fuck about the bar at Tottenham or some toe curling capo led ultras at the Tampa Bay Rowdies or some shit franchise club formed 2 years ago that you post about every 5 minutes.

We had a Capo long before any of these European/Scottish/American Ultra bell ends. ;-) Here is Bertie Magoo at the North Stand in 1947View attachment 72764

That's not a capo. It's an early picture of Peter Swales doing a headcount before returning an attendance figure of 18,000.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.