North Stand Construction Discussion

It is not unusual, especially in the USA, for the same hotel to have multiple levels of accommodation.

Typical is that lower floors are 3/4* with upper floors and suites 5*+.
That's exactly what the hotel will have. The best room in the hotel is over 2 floors

Most people do not understand that most upmarket hotels are branded. managed and marketed by chains on behalf of the owners.

It will be interesting to see the hotel branding - chain or as an independent - and how the hotel is marketed?

Most people do not understand that most upmarket hotels are branded. managed and marketed by chains on behalf of the owners.

It will be interesting to see the hotel branding - chain or as an independent - and how the hotel is marketed?
Independent up to now. But suppose that could change, although you would have expected the brand standards to be included already.

That's exactly what the hotel will have. The best room in the hotel is over 2 floors
Like at the NEC they will look for a mix of exhibitors and visitors who want to be near the venue for events or for a matchday experience.

At the other end of the scale they will want to cater for performers at Coop live and their entourage plus be a match day option for visiting teams. Both to avoid traffic hassle.

Last edited:
Almost certainly, there will be conference and social events to add to matchday corporate hospitality packages.

Increased demand 24/7 should justify an improvement in the tram service if not public transport access.

For the love of God, I did say that in the post. I give up!

Do you actually read anything I post or do you just dive in constantly fishing for a row?

‘Regardless of the building and where it is, I absolutely hate plain boxed shaped buildings’.

One quick example I could find. I’m not saying the exterior of the City hotel will resemble this hotel.

Repeat. I don’t like boxed shaped buildings.(similar to the ground level section of the hotel). And I’m not saying the hotel exterior in the picture is anything like the proposed ground level City hotel exterior.

Maybe I should just wait until the planning application is submitted becore making any further comments?
I’m confused ?? Why would you go to the trouble of posting multiple pics of a hotel that you agree will look nothing like the hotel City are building ?

I don’t go fishing for a row - it just gets on my tits the negativity about something not even released yet.

People that have seen the plans think it looks spectacular - those who haven’t post pics of fucking Premier Inns !

I’m confused ?? Why would you go to the trouble of posting multiple pics of a hotel that you agree will look nothing like the hotel City are building ?

I don’t go fishing for a row - it just gets on my tits the negativity about something not even released yet.

People that have seen the plans think it looks spectacular - those who haven’t post pics of fucking Premier Inns !

That’s not surprising. Doesn’t take much.

Funny how other posters know what I’m on about apart from you.

I keep on posting, which you couldn’t have missed, the wider proposal looks great.

I’ll leave at that with you, as we’re going around in circles.

Let’s ignore each other for the sake of this thread and other posters.

Last edited:
You could show games when playing away at the home ground with the away team's permission when it was sold out, like when we got beat 4-0 at Arsenal.

If it is a home game you can show what you like in your ground, which seemed to extend to buildings which were joined to the ground even if people in that suite or bar don't have a seat in the ground. For a Sat 3pm they could open part of the hotel to 500 fans with bars 30 mins before kick off as guests have gone to the game, charge £20 to get in and £6 a pint all game. I'm sure it would appeal to quite a few if the games continue to sell out.

I’m surprised they don’t show all the Saturday 3pm away games then, now that dodgy channels in pubs showing them is virtually a thing of the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.