North Stand Construction Discussion

There's no way the away fans will move too as that creates another relocation headache for the fans it displaces. I suspect having them opposite the "atmosphere" end probably helps the police and security too as there are often incidents at the segregation. It is of course nonsense to suggest that City will move them just so they can't be heard.

The SSL3 should be a second dedicated City home end.

Relocating away fans to ESL1 Kippax corner splits them up in an area where the sound travels less a la rotten ham cock Spurts !!

All and any advantages should now be given to City fans to build fortress Etihad. It’s the last chance to refigure it for the long term.

No other club in history has conceded home advantage to away fans as City. It’s time to stop !!
Like this you mean like what Spurs have done with the away fans

Tottenham-Seating-2022-23.jpeg

Apologies for going off top again. :-/

Developer AM Alpha have released new and updated CGI images of their Debenhams conversion proposal.

Rylands-revamp-3-AM-Alpha-p-Real-Estate-Marketing-Media-2.jpg

Hopefully City, via Populous, will release similar quality CGI's of the North stand expansion, etc, before submitting the full planning application?

A bit sad I know, but I'm checking the planning portal every day. :-)

There is a lot of guess work going on from everyone, me included, but that isn't a bad thing as it creates discussion, opinions, ideas, etc, which the club can take onboard as they monitor the thread.

Apologies for going off top again. :-/

Developer AM Alpha have released new and updated CGI images of their Debenhams conversion proposal.

Rylands-revamp-3-AM-Alpha-p-Real-Estate-Marketing-Media-2.jpg

Hopefully City, via Populous, will release similar quality CGI's of the North stand expansion, etc, before submitting the full planning application?

A bit sad I know, but I'm checking the planning portal every day. :-)

There is a lot of guess work going on from everyone, me included, but that isn't a bad thing as it creates discussion, opinions, ideas, etc, which the club can take onboard as they monitor the thread.
Are they apartments? Look (very) expensive if so.

The SSL3 should be a second dedicated City home end.

Relocating away fans to ESL1 Kippax corner splits them up in an area where the sound travels less a la rotten ham cock Spurts !!

All and any advantages should now be given to City fans to build fortress Etihad. It’s the last chance to refigure it for the long term.

No other club in history has conceded home advantage to away fans as City. It’s time to stop !!
Having them over three tiers gives away teams less of an advantage in my opinion. Look at us when we go to places like Arsenal, we have a big block of 3,000 in the corner singing in unison.

Leave it as it is but advertise the new stand as a new safe standing singing block where all the flags etc and 1894 group will be.

Yep, we've been told that there won't be any hospitality 'in the north stand'. Whether that means just the stands (so they have a corporate viewing platform) is uncertain - they didn't go into too much detail.

They did say that extra hospitality would come - but it's very likely to be elsewhere in the stadium (East Stand).
I could very well see the whole of the smaller second tier becoming hospitality ala Wembley. We can't be that far off it already. Looks to me like the glass at the top of the north stand would be more for conferencing and events attached to the hotel rather than match day hospitality.

I could very well see the whole of the smaller second tier becoming hospitality ala Wembley. We can't be that far off it already. Looks to me like the glass at the top of the north stand would be more for conferencing and events attached to the hotel rather than match day hospitality.
Or as someone else alluded to, it could end up being like the Point at LCCC

Like this you mean like what Spurs have done with the away fans

Tottenham-Seating-2022-23.jpeg
Not quite.
Let them keep SS2
Relocate SS3 away fans to ESL115
Many City fans in ESL115 will probably want to relocate to the singing sections in NS2 or SS3 ....they are supposed to be the singers after all.

There's no way the away fans will move too as that creates another relocation headache for the fans it displaces. I suspect having them opposite the "atmosphere" end probably helps the police and security too as there are often incidents at the segregation. It is of course nonsense to suggest that City will move them just so they can't be heard.
It’s only a headache to those who don’t like using their brain

Many City fans in ESL 115 will probably want to relocate with the rest of the singers to NS2 or a dedicated SS3

Security & safety won’t be compromised and they are still adjacent to the coach park

I can’t see where anyone has suggested “City moving them just so they can’t be heard “

Take a lie down lad !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.