North Stand Construction Discussion

It’s only a headache to those who don’t like using their brain

Many City fans in ESL 115 will probably want to relocate with the rest of the singers to NS2 or a dedicated SS3

Security & safety won’t be compromised and they are still adjacent to the coach park

I can’t see where anyone has suggested “City moving them just so they can’t be heard “

Take a lie down lad !!
I’m really not sure why I should be having a lie down. What a strange thing to say.

Away fans are not going to be moved. There is no reason to. It really isn’t a complex point to grasp.

The SSL3 should be a second dedicated City home end.

Relocating away fans to ESL1 Kippax corner splits them up in an area where the sound travels less a la rotten ham cock Spurts !!

All and any advantages should now be given to City fans to build fortress Etihad. It’s the last chance to refigure it for the long term.

No other club in history has conceded home advantage to away fans as City. It’s time to stop !!

Not sure I agree mate. If you give the away fans the kippax corner I think that will give away fans the advantage. They’ll have a larger section and be closer to the pitch.

I think we need a presence in level 1 and having ss3 as a singing section is never going to happen.

My suspicion has long been that the club is planning long term to make all of the east stand L1 and 2 premium seating, with prices to match, so moving away fans there is never going to happen imo

My suspicion has long been that the club is planning long term to make all of the east stand L1 and 2 premium seating, with prices to match, so moving away fans there is never going to happen imo

I can’t see all of east stand level 1 being turned into premium seating. We don’t have enough corporate support for that. Also where do you move thousands of fans to?

Colin bell stand level 1, the entire second tier and east stand level 1. Surely that’s too many seats.

I think they’ll make all of level 2 corporate, which I don’t agree with. The premium seats are often not sold out or full of away fans.

I can’t see all of east stand level 1 being turned into premium seating. We don’t have enough corporate support for that. Also where do you move thousands of fans to?

Colin bell stand level 1, the entire second tier and east stand level 1. Surely that’s too many seats.

I think they’ll make all of level 2 corporate, which I don’t agree with. The premium seats are often not sold out or full of away fans.

Club Wembley is a perfect example of how not to do it. That said, I've thought for some years now that level 2 East and CB will end up as all-corporate seating.

Not sure I agree mate. If you give the away fans the kippax corner I think that will give away fans the advantage. They’ll have a larger section and be closer to the pitch.

I think we need a presence in level 1 and having ss3 as a singing section is never going to happen.

“never going to happen”.

It’s a singing section now !!

Surely you’re right and over time it is level 2 which will become corporate or “premium”. I strongly suspect that as football changes there will be more call for this type of semi-corporate stuff, which is currently on offer in 93-20 and another area I think.

The view from level one isn’t good enough for either. It’s got too flat a camber.

Surely you’re right and over time it is level 2 which will become corporate or “premium”. I strongly suspect that as football changes there will be more call for this type of semi-corporate stuff, which is currently on offer in 93-20 and another area I think.

The view from level one isn’t good enough for either. It’s got too flat a camber.
Yes think at least the East and CB level 2 will be hospitality / corporate / premium. Will say though there is a big difference betewwen the 3 things and many lump them all together, wrongly premium like 93:20 I have sat in a few times and it is mainly S/C holders and matchday fans just looking for a different experience same with Joes, hospitality like Legends would be similar a lot of long time fans that have spare cash now to upgrade.
Corporate is very different with areas like the Tunnel club and while that maket will grow I don’t think its huge or too intrusive either and limited were it can go to have the access the Tunnel club has.
As long as the new stand and level 1 and 3 don’t change the demographics too much I’m fine with it myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.