North Stand Construction Discussion

Surely you’re right and over time it is level 2 which will become corporate or “premium”. I strongly suspect that as football changes there will be more call for this type of semi-corporate stuff, which is currently on offer in 93-20 and another area I think.

The view from level one isn’t good enough for either. It’s got too flat a camber.
My seat is the Tunnel Club if it’s directly opposite in the Colin Bell, yet a fraction of the price. Can see 104/5/6 at the very least going ‘semi-corporate’ as Dave said, I already have a dozen rows of padded corporate directly behind my row. And we already get punted out for CL group games because the block is considered prime view for the ever growing sponsors

Yes think at least the East and CB level 2 will be hospitality / corporate / premium. Will say though there is a big difference betewwen the 3 things and many lump them all together, wrongly premium like 93:20 I have sat in a few times and it is mainly S/C holders and matchday fans just looking for a different experience same with Joes, hospitality like Legends would be similar a lot of long time fans that have spare cash now to upgrade.
Corporate is very different with areas like the Tunnel club and while that maket will grow I don’t think its huge or too intrusive either and limited were it can go to have the access the Tunnel club has.
As long as the new stand and level 1 and 3 don’t change the demographics too much I’m fine with it myself.
Yeah, that’s what I meant by semi-corporate. Just a good seat and a superior “experience” for, say, double the price. I wouldn’t be surprised if sales of those types of tickets get increasingly popular amongst the tourists and glory hunters.

My seat is the Tunnel Club if it’s directly opposite in the Colin Bell, yet a fraction of the price. Can see 104/5/6 at the very least going ‘semi-corporate’ as Dave said, I already have a dozen rows of padded corporate directly behind my row. And we already get punted out for CL group games because the block is considered prime view for the ever growing sponsors
Tick tock, mate.

I can’t see all of east stand level 1 being turned into premium seating. We don’t have enough corporate support for that. Also where do you move thousands of fans to?

Colin bell stand level 1, the entire second tier and east stand level 1. Surely that’s too many seats.

I think they’ll make all of level 2 corporate, which I don’t agree with. The premium seats are often not sold out or full of away fans.
Not full corporate maybe for all of it but certainly the sort if halfway house we have with 93:20
In 105 we are all basically resigned to being punted into the expanded north stand

Yeah, that’s what I meant by semi-corporate. Just a good seat and a superior “experience” for, say, double the price. I wouldn’t be surprised if sales of those types of tickets get increasingly popular amongst the tourists and glory hunters.
I know for Joes and 93:20 they are pretty much full with season ticket holders, there are the odd single seats in ther available for games, if I remember about £20 more than other matchday tickets.
When we’ve gone in it’s usually been FA cup games when we can get a couple together. Think we've paid about £40/45 for them.
If they did a few more blocks like those I suspect most seats would get taken with season tickets.

Last edited:
Not full corporate maybe for all of it but certainly the sort if halfway house we have with 93:20
In 105 we are all basically resigned to being punted into the expanded north stand
I reckon you will be safe for some time. Focus over next couple of years will be on new corporate sections in the new stand and the eventual conversion of level 2 East and Colin Bell into semi corporate 93:20 equivalents once the new stand maybe creates space for a North Stand 93:20 lounge.

There is no space to put another lounge in on Level 1.

I know for Joes and 93:20 they are pretty much full with season ticket holders, there are the odd single seats in ther available for games, if I remember about £20 more than other matchday tickets.
When we’ve gone in it’s usually been FA cup games when we can get a couple together. Think we've paid about £4/45 for them.
If they did a few more blocks like those I suspect most seats would get taken with season tickets.
Exactly right. Joes and 93:20 is almost all season ticket holders with very few tickets available match by match.

For tourists City would much rather sell £500 tickets for a meal in Goucho / Adacademy / Vermillion with a ticket the club have bought back of a non attending season ticket in level 3.

Exactly right. Joes and 93:20 is almost all season ticket holders with very few tickets available match by match.

For tourists City would much rather sell £500 tickets for a meal in Goucho / Adacademy / Vermillion with a ticket the club have bought back of a non attending season ticket in level 3.
My brother and his kids have seasoncards in 93:20 and they’ve had no end of tourists and away fans near them Tbf, only half a dozen regulars on their row
The Everton league cup semi was especially bad, Celtic, Madrid etc
And people saying its too many people to relocate, the club didn’t give a shit when they displaced thousands from ES L2 for Joe’s and 93:20
The north stand expansion is another opportunity to gentrify the side stands

I reckon you will be safe for some time. Focus over next couple of years will be on new corporate sections in the new stand and the eventual conversion of level 2 East and Colin Bell into semi corporate 93:20 equivalents once the new stand maybe creates space for a North Stand 93:20 lounge.

There is no space to put another lounge in on Level 1.
I think the idea of the new north stand is that it’s going to be ‘plebs only’ with zero corporate
Though as we saw with the expansion of the legends lounge and it subsequently taking the heart of SS2, I wouldn’t hold my breath

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.