North Stand Construction Discussion

I’m the Under 25s representative on City Matters (I’ll address that elsewhere later on).

To clarify on this particular point, the club have yet to make a decision on which parts of the North Stand are to be the atmospheric parts. However, they are aware from the consultation that an overwhelming majority wanted an atmospheric section to include parts of Level 1 and Level 2, and at least from my interpretation are supportive of this. At this stage, the planning application is more around the structure itself rather than the configuration within it, which they hope to work towards through engagement with stakeholders as we move forward.
Can I ask who do you support, cheers in advance.

I agree I had a season ticket in the family stand until my lad hit 16 then moved to the south stand for cheaper tickets, maybe 3rd tier is a bit unfair but man shooting towards all them empty seats in the 2nd half is a shitter, maybe the whole ground needs a rejig
As it will be an atmosphere stand aimed at supporting the players & not bantering with the away support, it should reduce the language a bit. I’m sure they can be facilitated in the wings/corners of tier 1 & 2 of the NS (Brian Kidds corner) being in the corners gives great access to players, Moonchester etc, and if the club can incorporate some facilities aimed at the kids behind the scenes then great, maybe a mini football pitch, gaming rooms, sensory rooms, child friendly catering & so on

Looks absolutely fantastic. All we need now is for the club to come out and announce that this new section is going to be focused on atmosphere.

Even the acoustics don't matter army should be able to get behind 7,000 blues in one stand focused on atmosphere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.