North Stand Construction Discussion

Is that better than having the tallest floodlights in the country?
In the history of our great City even in the heyday of Phillips Park would you ever think the biggest hotel in Manchester would be in Bradford. The best thing was Grey Mare Lane Market. If they can fill that most nights with all the events going on and with City tourism then just the hotel will employ 100s of people. Hopefully local people will get many of the jobs.

Terrible design, looks like Chelsea's mismatch stadium.
Varied-stand stadiums are the best. Each stand has individuality about it and has its own identity.

Dortmund, Rangers, Chelsea, Villa, Spurs, Liverpool’s stadiums are better than Wembley, Southampton, Leicester, Arsenal and City’s (when we first moved into the CoMS and it was the same at one end as the other) stadiums.

I find bowl stadiums a bit dull. There’s no individuality about any stand. They’re alright for national/final stadiums as each set of fans get the same thing but for a club ground I think it’s better to have variety.

The creation of the Sky Bar and subsequent design of the roof now absolutely requires the back rows of the 3 central blocks to all be occupied by the most vociferous singers.

The higher roof needs the sound to travel down and out not up and back. If it does that, the lower and side blocks will join in sooner.

Practice nights will be Tuesdays and Thursdays.

PM JRB asap to reserve your spot....loyalty points will apply.

Ps.Capo’s,Drummers & Saxophonist’s will have separate auditions !!!
Round my flat. I’ve got a nice new pit I’ve dug to throw them all in.

Some more good news.

After years of taking pictures with my much loved and trusted Sony RX100III, which l will still use when I need to, I've decided to move over to DSLR.

All set and ready to go. :-)

PXL-20230418-173606275-MP-2.jpg

One more thing. The expanded North stand proposal looks superb! Hopefully I can do it justice over the next 3 years with my pictures?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.