North Stand Construction Discussion

good job we didn't have one when Ball or Pearce were in charge, there would have been a massive queue.
That was the old joke about us when we were shit ! A guy wearing a City shirt was attempting suicide by climbing on to the roof of Old Trafford ! The police asked him "Ehy why are you going to jump of the roof at Old Trsfford if your a City fan" ? " His reply was "Have you seen the fkg queues at Maine Road " ?

That was the old joke about us when we were shit ! A guy wearing a City shirt was attempting suicide by climbing on to the roof of Old Trafford ! The police asked him "Ehy why are you going to jump of the roof at Old Trsfford if you’re a City fan" ? " His reply was "Have you seen the fkg queues at Maine Road " ?
“Two queues outside Maine Road, don’t join the longer one, that’s for the Chippy”
1C3DA6BD-F5D8-4454-8583-FE8712C44162.jpeg

I don’t see a new stadium being built tbh with you. There has been too much investment on both sites for it all to be knocked down and started again. I will await further developments with interest, however.
See post in Etihad Stadium and Collar Site thread.

View attachment 75593

View attachment 75594
You can see from these photos how much a drop it is to the east and west stands, maybe throught time when they extend the east and west stands ,it will all join up and be the same level all the way around with a new skin around the staduim aswell like what Real Madrid have done , this will give City to time improve the facilities inside staduim, alot has happened since 2016 regarding internal staduim design
Yes I also get the feeling it's one step at a time and there's no point in suddenly having 14 tiers and no plan...
More of easy does it. Thanks for the insight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.