North Stand Construction Discussion

Good spot so 1200+ hospitality seats. (15%+ of new seats) Makes a mockery of the club telling 1894 group there was no hospitality. Doesn't bode well for getting the home end we want.

That’s f*cking shite!

Hospitality wins again.

There you go.

The club really aren’t interested in what the fans wanted, a proper and vocal home end.

No doubt the LED screen on level 2 will be replaced and put back on.

That’s f*cking shite!

Hospitality wins again.

There you go.

The club really interested in what the fans wanted.
I've tried to add caution over the last few weeks with regards to this, i was hopeful that as 1894 group had been told by the club there was none that the plans had changed since i got them - clearly not.

That’s f*cking shite!

Hospitality wins again.

There you go.

The club really interested in what the fans wanted.
Most fans want success and quality players, which all looks the same viewed from anywhere in the stadium. It takes finances to achieve success and our rivals will continue to try to grow their income. City are just doing the same to keep a step ahead.

I've tried to add caution over the last few weeks with regards to this, i was hopeful that as 1894 group had been told by the club there was none that the plans had changed since i got them - clearly not.

Oh well, they and we all tried.

But corporate revenue won again.

Expansion of the Etihad Stadium North Stand to provide an additional net capacity of 7,910 and an increase in the overall stadium capacity of up to 61,958 and noting that this capacity figure is within the ambit of an extant Planning Permission for expansion of the Stadium (62,170), including its North Stand, which was granted in 2014.
What is the proposed capacity. Another section states this…
IMG_0445.jpeg

Most fans want success and quality players, which all looks the same viewed from anywhere in the stadium. It takes finances to achieve success and our rivals will continue to try to grow their income. City are just doing the same to keep a step ahead.

No one’s disagreeing with that, but you don’t put corporate seating at the front of a home end

Oh please don’t start this shit. Atlest you were the first one to say it.

We’re adding 9000 seats, a hotel, restaurants, bars, and a new 3000 plaza. You’re not telling me for the sake of a few hundred seats at the front of L2, City couldn’t have made them normal seats and put the support and the atmosphere first.

Oh well, they and we all tried.

But corporate revenue won again.
Don't get me wrong fully supportive of the 1894 lads, it appears they've been sold a lie by the club.

Hopefully they will tell the club they are taking the piss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.