North Stand Construction Discussion

Don't get me wrong fully supportive of the 1894 lads, it appears they've been sold a lie by the club.

Hopefully they will tell the club they are taking the piss

We all should, but it’s too late now, and it won’t change anything.

Oh please don’t start this shit. A lest you were the first one to say it.

We’re adding 9000 seats, a hotel, restaurants, bars, and a new 3000 plaza. You’re not telling me for the sake of a few hundred seats at the front of L2, City couldn’t have made them normal seats and put the support and the atmosphere first.
And you are trying to tell me that a few hundred seats added to 50k + voices will make a significant difference.

And you are trying to tell me that a few hundred seats added to 50k + voices will make a significant difference.

Right at the front of the stand. 100% that will make a difference. Visually it looks shite, flag displays/ drop downs will be harder to do - probably not allowed. It’s a home end you shouldn’t have corporate seating front and centre

You have’t got a clue, so for once I not wasting my time. (on you)

Everyone knows what we’ve been asking for. You obviously don’t.

That’s f*cking shite!

Hospitality wins again.

There you go.

The club really aren’t interested in what the fans wanted, a proper and vocal home end.

No doubt the LED screen on level 2 will be replaced and put back on.
It’s why I suggested corporate boxes under the lip of level 1, before they started carving up level 2, they where always going to gentrify the shit out of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.