North Stand Construction Discussion

100% it will. Think of all the most vociferous ends in world football, how many have corporate in them - none.

I wouldn’t mind, but they’ve put corporate seating at the back of the stand on a 3rd level, just outside the restaurant and bar. So at the back and at the front of the stand.

As someone who was in the meetings with City and 1894, I'm obviously really disappointed about the hospitality section. We were told in no uncertain terms that it was an atmospheric end with no hospitality whatsoever. They had plans to add more corporate seats elsewhere in the stadium (which would justify the expansion).

This is our last chance to improve the atmosphere at the Etihad and they are going to fuck it up.

at the front? yes
No one takes any notice of who is in front of them. I believe most like me know, to say hello to - the people you walk past to get to your seat and then the ones close in front an behind. After decades I probably couldn't describe anyone in any of the front 9 or 10 rows.

I wouldn’t mind, but they’ve put corporate seating at the back of the stand on a 3rd level, just outside the restaurant and bar. So at the back and at the front of the stand.
Put corporate to the side of the stand, I’ve no issue with that, but to suggest it will be front and central of the new tier is utterly fucking idiotic.

Put corporate to the side of the stand, I’ve no issue with that, but to suggest it will be front and central of the new tier is utterly fucking idiotic.

TBH I’m surprised with anything Soriano, Danny Wilson and the club do anymore. It’s all geared to making money over everything else, including the wishes of the fans.

You have’t got a clue, so for once I not wasting my time. (on you)

Everyone knows what we’ve been asking for. You obviously don’t.
I don't live in a world where you get everything you ask for. Look around you, compare what we have with 20 years ago. It's not come from making poor business decisions.

TBH I’m surprised with anything Soriano, Danny Wilson and the club do anymore. It’s all geared to making money over everything else, including the wishes of the fans.
Get ready for some funky pricing structures in there as well, this season has been a test event, The next two years will show us where it’s likely to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.