North Stand Construction Discussion

Priced out of the new home end even before the ground is broken onsite.

Fantastic!
Looking at the planning safe standing wasn't included in the plans but could be submitted at a later date, I honestly think they've had us over !

In your feedback to the club via the questionnaire, did any off you ask for a hospitality area at the front of NSL2? (no, neither did I)

Cheers Danny!

You and the other City directors have well and truly shafted the fans on this one.

Danny Wilson.

“I’d like to take this opportunity to thank our fans and the local community for their participation in our recent consultation, not only for completing the questionnaire but sharing their detailed comments and feedback with us, all of which has been carefully reviewed and considered.

It’s not ‘corporate’, it’s hospitality GA+ means like Joes. People in Joes are normal fans like me… and are quite boisterous ;-)
Would they hold up telescopic flags and wave them, 2 stick flags, and spend their own time to setting up a display, and putting up, dropping down, and taking down a 100ft banner along the front of NSL2?

In your feedback to the club via the questionnaire, did any off you ask for a hospitality area at the front of NSL2? (no, neither did I)

Cheers Danny!

You and the other City directors have well and truly shafted the fans on this one.

Danny Wilson.

“I’d like to take this opportunity to thank our fans and the local community for their participation in our recent consultation, not only for completing the questionnaire but sharing their detailed comments and feedback with us, all of which has been carefully reviewed and considered.

Just had a thought the extended ground was one reason the Etihad was chosen as a venue for the Euros 2028 bid I wonder if they were persuaded or chose to add more corporate areas to maximise the bid ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.