North Stand Construction Discussion

what’s the capacity of the North stand in its current form is it 6000? How many will it hold when the redevelopment happens?

Yes, thats being ignored, I expect they will be 93:20 / Joes type seats, which are no different to any other fans, just get access to a separate bar area. Not corporate at all.
I'll take a picture just before the first and second half on Wednesday if I remember.

No problem with people prioritising their need for better hospitality, just don't think it's what you do.

Yes, thats being ignored, I expect they will be 93:20 / Joes type seats, which are no different to any other fans, just get access to a separate bar area. Not corporate at all.
Exactly! You’d be surprised at some of the Joes patrons… and who they are/were ;-)

I’m more concerned that people shout and scream and support the team, rather than pre match displays. How many fans hold telescopic flags and wave the now? Just 1894 group.
The flag waving and displays don’t make the fans sing anymore or louder. But as you’ll see on Wednesday and against Real Madrid displays can add to a good atmosphere. Remember the ship in SSL1.

Jerez complaints at this too smh , you realise we need to make money to watch the type of football we watch nowadays right ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.