North Stand Construction Discussion

Sorry mate, you’ve lost me.

Do you mean?

£499 is just for the last home game against Chelsea.
Sorry misunderstood thought you meant for a S/C at the front of NS 2 , seemed cheap.
Those £499 seats for Chelsea though are proper hospitality seats though not the 93:20 seats we are taking about here. Haven’t looked as they will be sold out but I’d guess 93:20 for Chelsea would be about £80 £20 more than a regular Match day ticket, Thats roughly the price difference we are talking about.

Going by the type of demographic that pay hundreds of pounds for gig tickets of average quality popular bands, actually quite likely.

I know if I were to be able to pay that (whether I would is another matter) or if I were to have it gifted to me, I would 100% want to do all those.

Your underlying point has remained valid throughout all this. And that is of location, rather than allocation.

As rule giig tickets are quite cheap. It’s only when tickets sell out, supply doesn’t meet demand, or it’s a one off special event that ticket prices become expensive.

A prime example being the Eurovision Song Contest being staged in Liverpool.

51688F58-1D21-4839-A4C5-3D1446ED849A.png

I’m writing to the club and I’ll also be providing possible solutions. I want level 2 to be all safe standing but the club clearly want to sell the seats at the front of this level as corporate.

Therefore, how about a middle ground where they’re ‘premium safe standing’ spots? Don’t advertise them as hospitality but sell them as more expensive general admission. Nothing too fancy but if you pay a bit extra to be in that position, you just get access to a fancier bar area similar to the new one in South Stand level 1?

I’m writing to the club and I’ll also be providing possible solutions. I want level 2 to be all safe standing but the club clearly want to sell the seats at the front of this level as corporate.

Therefore, how about a middle ground where they’re ‘premium safe standing’ spots? Don’t advertise them as hospitality but sell them as more expensive general admission. Nothing too fancy but if you pay a bit extra to be in that position, you just get access to a fancier bar area similar to the new one in South Stand level 1?
Pefect , though wouldn’t be too surprised either if this is in their thinking already for those seats / standing spots

Sorry misunderstood thought you meant for a S/C at the front of NS 2 , seemed cheap.
Those £499 seats for Chelsea though are proper hospitality seats though not the 93:20 seats we are taking about here. Haven’t looked as they will be sold out but I’d guess 93:20 for Chelsea would be about £80 £20 more than a regular Match day ticket, Thats roughly the price difference we are talking about.
9320 are £400 to 500 more than the mirror seats north of the same stand, depends on the block, but you get the first 3 domestic cup games included, though we are not guaranteed any.

The front rows are would likely be £700/750 if normal, maybe £1,200 is the lowest if like 9320 at today's prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.