North Stand Construction Discussion

I think they're all from https://pa.manchester.gov.uk/online...FO_2023-DESIGN___ACCESS_STATEMENT-2230670.pdf

It's a 282 page PDF file though that's over 170MB (I'd already deleted it) in size if downloading so don't bother if on mobile. There's a lot of graphics in there.
Tons of stuff in the planning app - I've pulled over 250Mb of documents down and poring through it - hotel looks fantastic - new stuff in there includes City Hall (I'll leave people to hunt it down) Skywalk route on roof, the Presidential Suite in the Hotel, New City Shop and Museum Locations.... some happy reading coming - awaiting the JRB comments!
cityhallsquare.png

the Noth stand currently holds 6000 correct? What will the new capacity be one the redevelopment as finished?

Tons of stuff in the planning app - I've pulled over 250Mb of documents down and poring through it - hotel looks fantastic - new stuff in there includes City Hall (I'll leave people to hunt it down) Skywalk route on roof, the Presidential Suite in the Hotel, New City Shop and Museum Locations.... some happy reading coming - awaiting the JRB comments!
View attachment 76313

Pouring through it myself again.

Lots of interesting reading.

People need to dig into the PA or at least skim through the various docs to find the interesting stuff.

Fan consultation. Interesting reading. READ IT! :-)

Have to find it.

The club did look at a single tier stand, but because of the current design, layout and build of the stadium, a single tier stand wasn’t feasible to build.

84% support for rail seating in the expand North stand. (that’s a huge amount of support for rail seating)

An Expanded North Stand: Question 5, 6 and 7

6.44. When asked whether they agreed with the concepts being centred around an expanded North Stand with one larger, single upper tier above the existing lower tier, 89% of online respondents and 85% of respondents at the Etihad Stadium Exhibition venue were supportive. Only four people out of 377 people who provided feedback at the Etihad Stadium Exhibition venue did not support this.

The majority of respondents at the community drop-in events were also supportive, with only one comment against this concept.

6.45. When asked about whether they agree with rail seating being considered within the expanded North Stand, 84% of respondents to the online consultation were in favour, 9% were unsure and only 7% did not support this. 64% of Etihad Stadium Exhibition Venue respondents were also in favour, with only 7% not supporting this. Of the six respondents to the community drop-in events only one-person thought the question was applicable to them and expressed support for this initiative.

Hopefully the link works? If not go of off the headline.

Don’t bother going past page 66. After that it only shows the way the club promoted the public consultation on the OS, online, in the press, etc.

STATEMENT OF CONSULTATION

Loads of info about transport and travel.

Additional shuttle buses trialed privately by the club in the coming months.

54DEC551-EF5B-4D7A-A0FC-7A1DBBED4245.jpeg

9DE7A7C3-6C90-473C-A55E-954FF1276F1B.jpeg

39 pages.

Includes.

Travel Plan Management

4.1 Overview

In order to maximise the chances of success of the FTP, it is important to have an implementation strategy with clearly identified roles and responsibilities to maintain momentum.

The most successful Travel Plans have management support and dedicated staff resource to manage and oversee them. It follows that the decision to develop and implement a Travel Plan should be a formal commitment at the highest level of the organisation in liaison with TfGM and Manchester City Council.

ES APPENDIX 13.2 FRAMEWORK TRAVEL PLAN

Arup Transport Assessment. 251 pages!

85DDA7EB-FDFB-46AB-8A43-331479E93848.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.