North Stand Construction Discussion

If I read this correctly, work will start in October of the 23/24 season and will finish in time for the start of the 26/27 season. What will happen with seating in the current North Stand and the effect on capacity in the intervening seasons?

If I read this correctly, work will start in October of the 23/24 season and will finish in time for the start of the 26/27 season. What will happen with seating in the current North Stand and the effect on capacity in the intervening seasons?

It should be in the construction doc.

Without having a look and guessing. City will keep L1 operational as it is throughout the entire build, and L2 for as long as they can, build permitting.

The stand will be built back to front like the South stand was, and Liverpool’s Anfield Road stand is.

I’ll see if I can find out about the build on the construction doc at some point. Disco Steve is the man for that kind of info. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.