North Stand Construction Discussion

When was the last time anyone was pleased with everything in their life?

With so many people emotionally attached to the club as it’s a massive part of their life’s, it’s impossible not to be judgemental about the club and how it‘s run.(at times)

Reactions: PPT
Not often the words "Ardwick" and "hospitality" are seen together.

;-)

I went to school there, so I'm speaking from experience!
Was looking at this on Wednesday night and due to the extra height compared to the south stand corners its will be possible to add the screen and still have a seated area below

If you think back, some of us on here had been telling the club for ‘years’ to put a bar in the dead space at the back of 115. :-) It was left as an empty void for years, storing items, etc. The club then put a couple of beer carts in there. Then the penny finally dropped and the club made the dead space into the bar. It’s now making a fortune for the club on a match day. And it’s a great bar and space enjoyed by the fans.

I appreciate the guys at City are clever people, talented, and good in their chosen field of work, but some times the club needs to listen to and to take notice of the fans, even from a forum like BM.

The proposed corners of the North Stand look far simpler and in hindsight we should have done that with the South Stand.
The construction is different so not possible Like all have said in time the corners will be improved for sure when the screens are added a lot of the jumble will be obscured

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.