North Stand Construction Discussion

Like the school playground on here.

there`s no real right or wrong answer either mate unfortunately? I personally think everything looks epic but understand other peoples reservations about the potential hospitality in the north stand? The other side of the coin though is to keep costings down to the working class fan more hospitality is in essence required as the club have shareholders as well who want to make profits etc? The club also want people to spend maybe the whole day there but there will be many who will go to local pubs etc and turn up 30 minutes before kick off and leave straight after the game back to town where day trippers and people like me will spend all day there spending more cash?

there`s no real right or wrong answer either mate unfortunately? I personally think everything looks epic but understand other peoples reservations about the potential hospitality in the north stand? The other side of the coin though is to keep costings down to the working class fan more hospitality is in essence required as the club have shareholders as well who want to make profits etc? The club also want people to spend maybe the whole day there but there will be many who will go to local pubs etc and turn up 30 minutes before kick off and leave straight after the game back to town where day trippers and people like me will spend all day there spending more cash?

Talking about the whispers from one particular user. If they're playing that game then fine, but no need to broadcast it on the forum.

Another thing that is certain, away tickets are going to be harder to get if Brentford away is anything to go by. I appreciate it's a special match. But United, Liverpool, etc away aren't. Away tickets for those games are also going to be harder to get. More hospitality and corporate packages in the North stand.

Last night

Citizens Back Four Hospitality.

9:45pm.(time marked on the picture details)

Note: The 3rd tier is full.

And the club want to put a 648 seat hospitality section at the front of L2.

img]

Assume the two present screens get relocated to the south Stand corners and then we rent two more from Radio Rentals when the North Stand is completed.

White & Swales were a decent TV Rental Company. Sold it in the early 70s. White went on to be Chairman of Liverpool and Swales came to us. Where did it all go wrong!!!

Last night

Citizens Back Four Hospitality.

9:45pm.(time marked on the picture details)

Note: The 3rd tier is full.

And the club want to put a 648 seat hospitality section at the front of L2.

img]

Quite a few empty seats in 93:20 on Wednesday night… great seats and loyal fans priced out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.