North Stand Construction Discussion

Some one mentioned that its easy at west ham to give your ticket to somebody. What do they do?

Its not easy at city of you dont have a supporter number , bit of pissing about

I doubt the North Stand will ever get extended as there is very little money in it, also it would butt right up to Joe Mercer Way.
I also believe any money spent on infrastructure now counts in the ffp calculation.

I’ve had no issue just screenshotting the QR code and sending that to whoever wants my ticket. Worked no problems.
screenshotting is blocked on Android Google Wallet on my Samsung Galaxy S20 - haven't found a way around that yet without taking a photo of it using another phone

I'm in that set up - we have, ISTR, at least 10 seats together on one row in our group plus another handful on the row above
I used to be in a group of 4 with 2 seats in front of another two, because that was the only way we could get 4 together. If one row was shuffled along to close up spaces and the other wasn’t, we’d eventually get split up very quickly. I agree with @Manchester33 that most people shouldn’t be too precious over their seats but sometimes there are reasons.

I doubt the North Stand will ever get extended as there is very little money in it, also it would butt right up to Joe Mercer Way.
I also believe any money spent on infrastructure now counts in the ffp calculation.
The Ckub have already decided to extend the North Stand. It’s a question of how and when? and not if

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.