North Stand Construction Discussion

I used to be in a group of 4 with 2 seats in front of another two, because that was the only way we could get 4 together. If one row was shuffled along to close up spaces and the other wasn’t, we’d eventually get split up very quickly. I agree with @Manchester33 that most people shouldn’t be too precious over their seats but sometimes there are reasons.
I agree there are examples like this where it would be irritating for fans. But in theory, if seats on the back row were moved along 5 places, for example, you could all sit together in the same row because there are 5 free seats there now - all bunched together, not placed individually.

If they havent a supporter number. If someone just fancies going
Yeah initially i had that but once i got the QR code up, screenshotted it off my iphone and sent it someone, they were able to then just use that screenshotted qr code to get in. Someone has mentioned you can screenshot qr codes on Samsung phones, but they were able to take a picture with it on another phone and that worked.

Yeah initially i had that but once i got the QR code up, screenshotted it off my iphone and sent it someone, they were able to then just use that screenshotted qr code to get in. Someone has mentioned you can screenshot qr codes on Samsung phones, but they were able to take a picture with it on another phone and that worked.
Ive heard mixed reports about screen shotting. Works for some and not for others

I agree there are examples like this where it would be irritating for fans. But in theory, if seats on the back row were moved along 5 places, for example, you could all sit together in the same row because there are 5 free seats there now - all bunched together, not placed individually.
You then get the issue of how the club knows who is with who on separate rows or even if they prefer to be on separate rows or on one row together, the supporters also have to do the relocation process which some don’t know about or how to do it, just not sure it works unless the ‘shuffling’ is optional.

said the same mate! seems such a wasted opportunity with little to no disruption as there were no fans allowed?
Don't forget that the workers would still be there.
And with the sophisticated planning in response to lockdowns and contact (a.k.a. Clinton Baptiste psychic extraordinarre) you'd have to be forecasting COVID into 2-3 years ahead.
Govt struggled to do 2-3 weeks

Don't forget that the workers would still be there.
And with the sophisticated planning in response to lockdowns and contact (a.k.a. Clinton Baptiste psychic extraordinarre) you'd have to be forecasting COVID into 2-3 years ahead.
Govt struggled to do 2-3 weeks
True, but construction largely carried on though.

It would have saved us lost income from tickets too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.