North Stand Construction Discussion

Selling out against Copenhagen only confirms what we already know, that the North Stand expansion is going to happen. We know the main part of the construction will commence after the Coop Arena is complete.
I think we're seeing a Haaland-related jump in sales. Playing devil's advocate, that might not last.

I have to say, the stadium feels more full than usual. There's always going to be the odd person who can't make the game, but the ticket exchange seems to be working well. Also, transferring a ticket is easy nowadays.

The club has been looking at expanding the North Stand for nearly a decade. They will do it eventually, but there's not a great rush right now. Unfortunately for us fans, they'll probably use the full stadium as an excuse to charge higher prices.

If it sells out teh day before starting at £17 an adult, it is the correct size.

No matter how much it costs to expand the NS, City will make that money back and more at some point in the future.

The Etihad is currently costing the club £4mill a year on a 250 year lease.

I think we're seeing a Haaland-related jump in sales. Playing devil's advocate, that might not last.
I’ve noticed on home Matchdays that there are Ole ty of peole signi g up for memberships. I’ve not noticed they before. Hopefully by the time Haaland departs (fingers crossed not for yonks) we might have built up the fan base sufficiently to sustain a 60k stadium. At the moment it seems they a few single tickets go u sold and there is excess demand (particularly for weekend matches and very big midweek games) for people wanting 2, 3 or 4 tickets together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.