North Stand Construction Discussion

I caught a glimpse of the plans over the weekend.. it’s going ahead & will be a same size at the south stand but two tiers instead of three - the second tier looks huge.

Not entirely sure on how much of north stand level two will be compromised during construction though.

Any chance you can do a basic drawing and try and show us what it will look like? I‘m not asking for a professional CGI/render. Regardless if you can or can’t, thanks for the snippet.

Ties in with what I’ve been told. It’s looking like a 2 tiered stand, thankfully. :-)

I caught a glimpse of the plans over the weekend.. it’s going ahead & will be a same size at the south stand but two tiers instead of three - the second tier looks huge.

Not entirely sure on how much of north stand level two will be compromised during construction though.
When will this be confirmed by the club and allow us civilians to see it?

I honestly thought they would mirror the South Stand so they could keep the hospitatlity on level 2

I posted in the Campus thread, I went on the stadium tour over the weekend and the guy running the tour told me exactly this.

When will this be confirmed by the club and allow us civilians to see it?

I honestly thought they would mirror the South Stand so they could keep the hospitatlity on level 2
I was told some months ago that a Sky bar was being looked at. That would allow for hospitality at the very top of the stand obviously above the second tier.

Hope this is true...if so I will be moving from CB 3 to there given the opportunity, I'm 62 and after 56 years of supporting this club I'm so looking forward to singing my heart out with my fellow blues in our own end at last ....can't wait
Keep it correctly priced and it will be full every week with proper old school, and new school blues that will create the atmosphere that we need....no question !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.