North Stand Construction Discussion

You never know, if non-singers relocate en-masse from SSL1, block 115, we might actually fill the block and original singing section with singers?
We'll end up with two home ends.

Relocaters & Newbies in NSL2 along with Legacy & Newbies in SSL1/3.

The ticketing organisation/ arrangements should not be overly difficult if they are set out early & clearly enough.

I'd like to see a campaign/incentives to (re)engage with displaced fans and U21 youth.

They won't be the biggest one off spenders but they will spend EVERY YEAR of their fanshipand.

Repeat ,core business customers, are an essential element in most businesses structure which is why most use loyalty programmes to recognise,reward,incentives and retain them

With 9000 additional seats available surely there's enough opportunity to satisfy most requirements.

We are working class Mancunians City, don't forget our roots or history !!

He’s done OK with the Bee Transport Newtoek and capping bus fares at £2. I’ll give him credit for that. But apart from that I can’t think of anything else that springs to mind.
He has campaigned to help to end homelessness and put his money where his mouth is tbf.

If anything, I blame the voters who wanted a bin dipper as Mayor of Manchester.

He has campaigned to help to end homelessness and put his money where his mouth is tbf.

If anything, I blame the voters who wanted a bin dipper as Mayor of Manchester.
I have heard that, but I’m not sure how much effect it’s having. As someone who works in town I’d say over the last year or so the homeless issue has become worse. I see a lot more people sleeping rough now. That’s not just on him.

Burnham along with the council need to invest more in transport, if that is possible.

Last edited:
Please can we stop turning the thread into a ‘United moving into the Etihad’ thread or bringing in political views. I wouldn’t mind but this is the expansion thread for news on construction and not even the general campus thread.

This should be the most exciting time for the thread but some of the recent discussion has been the worst I’ve seen on here since before even the planning process.

I have heard that, but I’m not sure how much effect it’s having. As someone who works in town I’d say over the last year or so the homeless issue has become worse. I see a lot more people sleeping rough now. That’s not just on him.

Burnham along with the council need to invest more in transport, if that is possible.

100% agree.
The government to whom we pay income tax, IHT, Stamp Duty, VAT and road tax needs to step up.

Please can we stop turning the thread into a ‘United moving into the Etihad’ thread or bringing in political views. I wouldn’t mind but this is the expansion thread for news on construction and not even the general campus thread.

This should be the most exciting time for the thread but some of the recent discussion has been the worst I’ve seen on here since before even the planning process.

Too true, this is part two of the development.

We'll end up with two home ends.

Relocaters & Newbies in NSL2 along with Legacy & Newbies in SSL1/3.

The ticketing organisation/ arrangements should not be overly difficult if they are set out early & clearly enough.

I'd like to see a campaign/incentives to (re)engage with displaced fans and U21 youth.

They won't be the biggest one off spenders but they will spend EVERY YEAR of their fanshipand.

Repeat ,core business customers, are an essential element in most businesses structure which is why most use loyalty programmes to recognise,reward,incentives and retain them

With 9000 additional seats available surely there's enough opportunity to satisfy most requirements.

We are working class Mancunians City, don't forget our roots or history !!

And I imagine that as well as the 9,000, when we have a further 18,000 seats, prices will be set to fill it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.