North Stand Construction Discussion

If you look at the side of the cabins you can see a vertical black area, that is where a mockup of the Coop Live Aren external cladding is.

It will be interesting to see where they locate the mockup of the external North stand cladding, if they do?

IMG_0809.jpeg

Last edited:
If you look at the side of the cabins, you can see a vertical black area, that is where a mockup of the Coop Live external cladding is.

It will be interesting to see where they locate the mockup of the external North stand cladding, if they do?

Usually you'd try put them in a relatively easily accessible and visible location so that they can avoid dragging planners or others through the full working site. Could be adjacent to the main path into the stadium, or close to an access point, or possibly even within the site compound where their cabins are.

Usually you'd try put them in a relatively easily accessible and visible location so that they can avoid dragging planners or others through the full working site. Could be adjacent to the main path into the stadium, or close to an access point, or possibly even within the site compound where their cabins are.

I went to the construction Coop Live Arena Open Doors event in March 2022 and in March 2023. The original mockup cladding was located in between o
cabins and hid behind hoardings. I took a couple of pictures of the mockup cladding on my way out of the event in March 2023 and posted them on the Etihad Campus thread. The mockup cladding was then relocated to the side of the cabins along Alan Turing Way, as shown in the aerial picture. It’s probably still there?

I first saw the mockup cladding at the Open Doors event in March 2022. These 2 pictures are from Open Doors event in March 2023.

IMG_0811.jpeg

IMG_0812.jpeg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.