North Stand Construction Discussion

I haven’t seen many defending these prices. Especially if you look on social media. Lots of comments basically shaming the club.

The people that are defending this are more then likely people who can afford it/ it doesn’t effect them.

I wonder if the 1894 group will mention anything. They don’t seem to post much anymore.
Defending the prices or just having a different outlook to yourself?

And yet people do try and defend it, hence we can’t organise supporters groups or such like to challenge the club over it. Anybody who dares criticise the club is basically branded an ingrate.
Why does someone having a different view to yourself stop you organising supporters groups? Are you just looking for sheep to stand amongst? If you feel that deeply about it do something yourself instead of waiting for someone else to do it.

United's cheapest ST is £532, I don't know the numbers for each level of ST but I highly doubt that the median isn't higher at theirs.

Yes, the price will affect the last 1,000 or 2,000 tickets available(?) but so will the freezing weather and the fact that it's on a Thursday night. There'll be a lot who have paid but just won't turn up.

That’s over £200 cheaper than my season ticket. I stand in 115, which is the singing section. Hardly a great seat. I wonder how much United’s singing section season tickets are?

A different outlook? Trying to justify £70 tickets is ridiculous in my opinion and I think the majority of posters on here / in general agree with that.
If that was true then why are there only around 2,000 tickets (maybe, I'm not counting them ;) ) left out of 54,000? What is it, around 20,000 matchday tickets?

That’s over £200 cheaper than my season ticket. I stand in 115, which is the singing section. Hardly a great seat. I wonder how much United’s singing section season tickets are?
You can only judge directly by comparing the median figure, not by comparing blocks and individual seats. If there are such statistics available, then I've never seen them.

The rags have a singing section?

They must only get let in at around the 75 minute mark, because I heard f-all from anyone outside of our little away section on Saturday.

You can only judge directly by comparing the median figure, not by comparing blocks and individual seats. If there are such statistics available, then I've never seen them.

OK, knock off £50 for Platinum. Another scam.

I know, City aren't forcing me to buy Platinum, but they've got me by the balls, otherwise I'll start falling behind on my loyalty 'home and cup points', converted via stealth and a great marketing department into loyalty away points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.