North Stand Construction Discussion

Unless your being sarcastic, You clearly haven’t read my post or any previous posts. I’m talking about match day ticket prices.

Unless you think £70 on a Thursday night is alright?

And I don’t agree with the point about season tickets either. There’s a very small number of cheaper season tickets. The rest of the ground is expensive and gone up 10 out of last 11 years
No sarcasm , I dont think ' it's alright ' but comparable, i didn't have that much time to search and couldn't find equivalent charts quickly for match day tickets as I could season tickets to use as an example. Therefore posted season tickets, but id also expect for season tickets to be cheaper per game , than if I was picking and choosing

Yeah ok mate. Hope same with you.

These are our highest gates from 1970 (bottom) to 1989 (top)
View attachment 66429
Wait till you see the empty seats tonight

We lost 2 games on the bounce. Bit of cold weather

Plenty of tickets flying around at more than half the official price and no takers

Glory hunters do not like a cold Thursday

Plenty of tickets flying around at more than half the official price and no takers

I’m one & I’ll be there with my Chelsea top on underneath for layering purposes :) agreed though, there’s gonna be a fair few, especially as it’s on the box

They got their excuses in early this time

Same prices as before the success?

They weren’t even this high a few years ago, during our success. Your argument makes no sense. Just because we are successful does not mean we have to charge ridiculous prices.

Did anyone really believe away tickets would be capped at £30 a few years ago. Of course we can change it. We shouldn’t just accept it.
Tell me one team that becomes successful and lowers their pricing ? Go on ? You live in a dream world, I m not saying its right mate but unfortunately it's the way of the world. The capping of away tickets was a league decision good luck if you think clubs will be dictated to lower home prices. Good job you don't support a team in London if you think City rip us off !

Tell me one team that becomes successful and lowers their pricing ? Go on ? You live in a dream world, I m not saying its right mate but unfortunately it's the way of the world. The capping of away tickets was a league decision good luck if you think clubs will be dictated to lower home prices. Good job you don't support a team in London if you think City rip us off !

United have frozen their season ticket prices for 11 seasons.
City have increased season ticket prices for 10 of the last 11 seasons.
Nobody is expecting the club to reduce tickets prices. A freeze would be welcomed, especially during this period of austerity and rocketing prices.

But there comes a point, which we’ve now reached, where continually increasing the prices of season tickets and match day tickets becomes untenable for the ex-match going City fans.

Numerous people have posted they wanted to go tonight, and some people wanted to take their kids, the next generation of City’s support, but once they saw the ticket prices they decided not to go as they couldn’t afford the tickets, or they weren’t prepared to pay the ticket prices out of principal. Is this what City really want for our fan base? City fans, including the next generation of City fans, are being priced out of watching City! Because if that’s what City want to happen, they are certainly doing a good job of it.

Let’s see if City increase season ticket and match day ticket prices again next season for the 12th time, after topping the Deloitte Money league once again.

Last edited:
United have frozen their season ticket prices for 11 seasons.
City have increased the season ticket prices for 10 of the last 11 seasons.
Nobody is expecting the club to reduce tickets prices. A freeze would be welcomed, especially during this period of austerity and rocketing prices.

But there comes a point, which we’ve now reached, where continually increasing the prices of season tickets and match day tickets becomes untenable for the match going City fans.

Numerous people have posted they wanted to go tonight, and some people wanted to take their kids, the next generation of City’s support, but once they saw the ticket prices they decided not to go as they couldn’t afford the tickets, or they weren’t prepared to pay the ticket prices out of principal. Is this what City really want for our fan base? City fans, including the next generation of City fans, are being priced out of watching City! Because if that’s what City want to happen, they are certainly doing a good job of it.

Let’s see if City increase season ticket and match day ticket prices again next season for the 12th time, after topping the Deloitte Money league once again.
Lets not beat around the bush City are an absolute disgrace with these ticket prices, hopefully the supporters groups and fans in general will make a big deal out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.