North Stand Development: Have your say

City has invited representatives from 1894, CityMatters and The Official Supporters Club to another meeting about the new North Stand next month.

It's imperative that we convey the views of our members and the wider fan base.

Please spare 10 minutes to complete this survey. This is your opportunity to be heard by the people working on the North Stand Development.

None of the answers you provide are binding, they are purely for the benefit of our meeting next month. The answers you provide will help 1894, CityMatters and The OSC to truly understand what the fanbase wants. We will do our best to push for that majority view.

Please click this link and fill in your responses.

https://bit.ly/1894NorthStand

It would be great if you can post on this thread when you're done so that the thread is bumped and more blues get the chance to offer their opinions.
Done.

Done mine but I won't be moving. I'm all for a City end behind the goal. That's what I moved to SSL1 for when the South Stand was expanded. Its a great atmosphere in SSL1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.