North Stand Development: Have your say

That atmosphere will reduce though when people move across. If we’re being honest, it’s not exactly great now either most of the time.
Disagree on both your points. Even if some move out I think similar minded fans will move in. Some games are quieter than others but I like the general atmosphere.

Disagree on both your points. Even if some move out I think similar minded fans will move in. Some games are quieter than others but I like the general atmosphere.

We must go to different stadiums.

It’s usually loud for 5 minutes after a goal
and that’s it. Even the big games last season weren’t particularly great.

I dare say that South Stand level 3 even moved ahead of level 1 last season.

You talk about replacement ones moving in, but there already isn’t enough as it is.

I was talking to my two nephews last night who want to buy season tickets but haven't got a clue how to get one. I told them it's pretty much impossible these days but maybe there's a waiting list for this new stand.. ? Anybody know if there is ?

No. But presumably they’ll be an announcement as to how many of the new seats are earmarked for season tickets, sometime in the off season before it opens.

Don’t think the first full season will be until ‘26-‘27 though will it? Not followed the timescale info closely, so that could be wrong.

I still think, and I've asked the question, that due to the expanded capacity, blocks 104 & 106 will be transferred to premium seating.
Is the club planning this and if so what will the offer be to season card holders in these areas?
This is also our fear in East Level 2 that once North Stand is complete we'll be forced out for more hospitality seating

Reading between the lines it sounds like the expanded section of tier 2 may be a designated safe standing / an atmosphere section but the original front section of tier 2 will remain as it is….

I could be wrong of course but it would be a compromised solution and I don’t think many would move from the south stand for it unless the prices made it worth it.

For me -

- Tier 2 ALL safe standing - create a blue wall.

- Keep the premium section at the front but have it as ‘premium safe standing’ - private bar access etc.

- Ticket prices in line with South Stand level 3.

- Cheaper tickets for 18-25 year olds to bring through the next generation.
Hit the nail on the head mate. All blue wall or nothing. Pointless if not and I won’t be moving from the SS for half a job.

As much as I don’t want to give them credit. What Man U have done and how they’ve managed their singing section is something we should look at replicating. 1894 should hold their nose and consult with them. The singers need to be at the front not the back of the Upper tier of the stand. Make the whole lower tier u25 and cheap tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.