North Stand Development: Have your say

Done. I tried to make the point that the owners need to take a long term perspective. Get the atmosphere right and they’ll make more money in the longer term.

It doesn’t seem fair to engage as I am so far away I rarely get a chance to visit the Etihad, but I hope the views expressed here have some influence on the eventual outcome.

Done mine but I won't be moving. I'm all for a City end behind the goal. That's what I moved to SSL1 for when the South Stand was expanded. Its a great atmosphere in SSL1.

That atmosphere will reduce though when people move across. If we’re being honest, it’s not exactly great now either most of the time.

I was talking to my two nephews last night who want to buy season tickets but haven't got a clue how to get one. I told them it's pretty much impossible these days but maybe there's a waiting list for this new stand.. ? Anybody know if there is ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.