North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

Just 3k rail seats. That’s only the size of a typical away end despite the expansion alone being like 7k seats before you add in how much the original 2nd tier holds as well.

It’s now clear that the dream of this being a City end is dead. It’s just another standard area of the ground now. It certainly begs the question of why they didn’t just build another 3rd tier like with the south stand build. Instead we’re left with this huge Kop-like structure that’s going to be full of day trippers and tourists.

Really hope the fan groups release statements on this disappointment.
Utter nonsense, they arent going to put 7000 rail seats in straight away, its the city fans/groups who have shown apathy towards moving over to it, city can't force fans to move there.

Agreed, 3000 rail seating but this could rise, if we had 3000 in that section alone it would make a racket, nevermind the rest of the ground...why can't 1894 etc set up in this section ?

Why would they want to move to such a tiny area at the back of a huge new section which will mostly be populated by day trippers?

Utter nonsense, they arent going to put 7000 rail seats in straight away, its the city fans/groups who have shown apathy towards moving over to it, city can't force fans to move there.

When? Show me the evidence.

My understanding is that fan group surveys heavily leaned towards this being an atmospheric safe standing area.

Tiny area ? Its a minimum of 3000 !!!

That’s absolutely tiny in a stand that big. Just look at how big the away end looks to the rest of the south stand, now take into account that the north stand is bigger.

1894 aren’t going to move from right behind the goal to some shitty area right at the back of tier 2 when the rest of the tier is full of day tippers. Why would they? What purpose would that serve? How does that benefit the atmosphere?

All feedback from fan groups has been completely ignored.

Why would they want to move to such a tiny area at the back of a huge new section which will mostly be populated by day trippers?
Stop with the day tripper nonsense, the vast majority of so called 'day trippers', are long time match day ticket buying fans and as likely to join in as anyone else. Any day trippers have no relevance to the overall atmosphere. Is 3000,nearly half the extended tier really tiny? How many stand now in the SS ,probably not much more than half that.

No mention of where the seats for premium seating are.

No mention of number of season cards and whether they will be normal or ‘flexi-gold’…

No mention of ticket pricing policy.

They are staying where they are as I read that. As is the bar associated with them.

There is an interesting detail in there that more or less confirms something I didn't really want to believe so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.