North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

The old Kippax was legendary, a solid wall of sound along the touchline. Home players revelled in it, away players hated it. Do not underestimate the value to the team of a blue wall.
It could be a wall of sound, a lot of the time it wasn’t, the closer to the Noth stand you got the less it was.By the time you got to the open corner it was a miserable place. Started in that corner as a 13 year old and worked my way along over the years.

View attachment 133002
Based on this image it appears like people are stood up towards the back. So I would guess that's what they have in mind for safe standing
Under the roof would be good in terms of noise. I’m hoping it’s expanded further down the stand. The middle and back would work well for a home end.

Looks good. People love to blame city for the atmosphere because they aren't doing exactly what they want, truth is though city aren't harming the atmosphere at all, it's entirely the fans.

All the comments on here about wanting a blue wall or whatever is just pure fantasy and is never likely to happen. Where are these new vocal people coming from? The vast majority in the south stand and kippax corner where the only real noise comes from are happy where they are, maybe im drastically wrong, but i don't think you will get many vacating their season tickets in there for the north stand. I'm in the south stand myself, I like being there, I have zero intention of moving even if they were to market the north stand expansion as the new singing section, I've got plenty of mates also in the south stand and i don't know a single person who has expressed any desire to move either.

It's clear to me that if us fans want an atmosphere section that's what we're gonna get. We just need to all get behind it!

I really hope 1894 see the bigger picture and move their operation there, they're the catalyst for this and a lot of people will follow their direction.
I also think there’s a lot of fans (groups) around the ground who want to move into ss1 and fans who have been priced out. This is the ideal opportunity to get those fans in the north stand.

Ss1 for me doesn’t work and it’s too limited. This is our chance to at least try something different.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.