North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

Because unless your bothered about the away fans it’s miles better then south stand level 1. More fans, stood under a roof and huge room to expand and grow a proper singing section.
Each to their own but I have never understood when fans want to be higher up, I just feel disconnected from the game.

The birds eye view I grant is preferred by some to see the full image of what is going on but if I purely wanted that I would just watch on the tele.

My tone with you has been very level unlike yourself, unfortunately.

Disagree. At least on my part.

Happy to pause it there, if it needs a calming.

But I will ask that question again mind you. Only because I genuinely want to know what it is you are concerned about, that I can't seem to see. Take that as respect, not an argument, other posters I'd have given up with and moved on.

Looks good. People love to blame city for the atmosphere because they aren't doing exactly what they want, truth is though city aren't harming the atmosphere at all, it's entirely the fans.

All the comments on here about wanting a blue wall or whatever is just pure fantasy and is never likely to happen. Where are these new vocal people coming from? The vast majority in the south stand and kippax corner where the only real noise comes from are happy where they are, maybe im drastically wrong, but i don't think you will get many vacating their season tickets in there for the north stand. I'm in the south stand myself, I like being there, I have zero intention of moving even if they were to market the north stand expansion as the new singing section, I've got plenty of mates also in the south stand and i don't know a single person who has expressed any desire to move either.
Well to be fair considering how many people stood on the kippax and the fact most clubs have two standing sections either end of the ground of course we could fill it with singers.

I’d argue price is the key. If the pricing is ok lots will move. Loads of people left ss1 to go to ss3 because it was cheaper. There’s also loads of vocal fans who have been priced out or unable to get their season tickets back - this could be a chance.

Disagree. At least on my part.

Happy to pause it there, if it needs a calming.

But I will ask that question again mind you. Only because I genuinely want to know what it is you are concerned about, that I can't seem to see. Take that as respect, not an argument, other posters I'd have given up with and moved on.

I keep forgetting what the question is! Haha

Each to their own but I have never understood when fans want to be higher up, I just feel disconnected from the game.

The birds eye view I grant is preferred by some to see the full image of what is going on but if I purely wanted that I would just watch on the tele.
Fair enough. I’d say the view from ss3 is pretty decent and the atmosphere for me is better for biggger games than ss1. You may disagree though.

It would make sense to me if the existing lower tier was converted to rail seating. This wouldn’t impair the sight lines from the expanded upper tier, and who would want to stand up anyway when you are already hundreds of feet above and away from the pitch?

View attachment 133002
Based on this image it appears like people are stood up towards the back. So I would guess that's what they have in mind for safe standing
Please bear in mind the 3000 rail seats are the initial allocation which the club has confirmed will be extended depending on demand....it could 3/4/5000.

It will be interesting to see where the club intended to locate the first 3000, laterally or horizontally.

Personally, I'd like to see existing, relocating, STHs get first dibs in the two centre blocks or in any of the back sections, with the u21s getting second dibs in any of the four central blocks.

The two wing blocks can then be for relocators/new applicants.

What we want to hear next is that SS2/3 will be an exclusive second City end with the away peasants shifted down to ESL1/SSL1.....the worst location in the stadium !!

Come on Danny get it done were watching & waiting !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.