North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

Each to their own but I have never understood when fans want to be higher up, I just feel disconnected from the game.

The birds eye view I grant is preferred by some to see the full image of what is going on but if I purely wanted that I would just watch on the tele.
Same here, I’ve been all over in all four stands but if availability allows I’m in 142

Stop with the day tripper nonsense, the vast majority of so called 'day trippers', are long time match day ticket buying fans and as likely to join in as anyone else. Any day trippers have no relevance to the overall atmosphere. Is 3000,nearly half the extended tier really tiny? How many stand now in the SS ,probably not much more than half that.
Well said re use of that phrase. I’m one myself, and contribute to the atmosphere just as much as anyone else when I can get a ticket and attend.
It is nonsense and it’s divisive and needlessly so.

Some people need to try out the new breakout spaces. ;-) And breath. Relax.

I'm only speaking for myself. Not for you. Not for any other City fan. Not for any City fan group.

I'm not moving to NSL2.

I don't want to be stood at the back of NSL2, behind 5000 City fans sitting, in-front of hotel room balconies, and below hospitality.

Please don't drag me into a North stand bun fight because I've posted that.
Sounds a bit like ss1, just the other way around. Corporate middle tier behind you and a few thousand in ss3 sat down.

It's clear to me that if us fans want an atmosphere section that's what we're gonna get. We just need to all get behind it!

I really hope 1894 see the bigger picture and move their operation there, they're the catalyst for this and a lot of people will follow their direction.
Disagree.

They are better staying in the SS & continuing to do the displays.

NS2 needs to be a pure 'ATMOSPHERE END' influenced by noisy relocators and the influx of u21s who are likely to be boisterous, belligerent, vulgar and intense....as they are at away games.

why on earth would you want to move all away fans to the lower tier of the south/kippax corner and give them prime seating all behind the net and corner.

Bizarre logic.
They are NOT behind the net.

The pitch side locations are the worst for acoustics and 'context' views.

Spuds, Arse ??

For the record.....auditorium, arena, theatre and stadium speakers are STACKED VERTICALLY not horizontally.

There is a reason for this.....do you know what it is ??

Disagree.

They are better staying in the SS & continuing to do the displays.

NS2 needs to be a pure 'ATMOSPHERE END' influenced by noisy relocators and the influx of u21s who are likely to be boisterous, belligerent, vulgar and intense....as they are at away games.
It's about getting as many singers as possible in the new stand.

Whether you like 1894 or not, a lot of people listen to them and will make their decision based on what 1894 do.

And what makes you think 1894 being part of the North stand will stop it from being an "atmospheric end"? I really can't work this one out

The club is more than capable of finding someone to work out the right way to approach this, even if part of the solution is to make clear what they want from the area in terms of atmosphere. It should be clear as day that it's an area where people are expected to sing.

We should also learn from the mistakes of SSL3. Yes it's one of the best areas in the stadium for atmosphere, but it could and should have been so much better.

If they strategically think this through and the right people are attracted into optimal areas for noise creation that will travel out to other areas of the ground, it will be a start.

Some might be will be happy to accept a continuation of the mediocre atmosphere that we have now, or even a marginal improvement, but this is the last chance, so it's reasonable to set a high bar in terms of what we expect from this.
100%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.