North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

Utter nonsense, they arent going to put 7000 rail seats in straight away, its the city fans/groups who have shown apathy towards moving over to it, city can't force fans to move there.
1894 are the 'in stadium display group' and generally do a good job.

My understanding is that they prefer to stay in SSL1.

This leaves the NS2 guys to be the 'ATMOSPHERE END' like the NS at Maine Rd & the original Kippax....
irreverant, hostile, vulgar, intense, funny, ironic etc.

Let the NS relocators and U21s
have their head like they have at away games !!

I think they should have done a section for people under 25 or 30, as that’s the biggest missing group. Once you turn 21 the prices go up so much and often leads to that age group not attending.

How are you going to distinguish between an atmosphere tourist and any other fan that buys a matchday ticket? Make them ring in and audition. What does it matter if a hand-full of people buy a ticket and don’t join in,in a stand of 8000 ?
The club is more than capable of finding someone to work out the right way to approach this, even if part of the solution is to make clear what they want from the area in terms of atmosphere. It should be clear as day that it's an area where people are expected to sing.

We should also learn from the mistakes of SSL3. Yes it's one of the best areas in the stadium for atmosphere, but it could and should have been so much better.

If they strategically think this through and the right people are attracted into optimal areas for noise creation that will travel out to other areas of the ground, it will be a start.

Some might be will be happy to accept a continuation of the mediocre atmosphere that we have now, or even a marginal improvement, but this is the last chance, so it's reasonable to set a high bar in terms of what we expect from this.

Some people need to try out the new breakout spaces. ;-) And breath. Relax.

I'm only speaking for myself. Not for you. Not for any other City fan. Not for any City fan group.

I'm not moving to NSL2.

I don't want to be stood at the back of NSL2, behind 5000 City fans sitting, in-front of hotel room balconies, and below hospitality.

Please don't drag me into a North stand bun fight because I've posted that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.