North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

Yeah, that's kind of how it all got merged in my head. Two home ends would in theory be fantastic. Bouncing off each other when it's flat, competing etc. Does that even exist in topflight football anymore though?
Not to the extent that it could at City if they act with pragmatism, and propose the changes to the licensing/police authorities so that changes coincide with the opening of NS2.

A break out space is normally a room or office with muted colour tones, indoor plants, soft furnishing, and bean bags. A place to go and relax, unwind, and to destress.

A break out space is normally a room or office with muted colour tones, indoor plants, soft furnishing, and bean bags. A place to go and relax, unwind, and to destress.
De -stress FFS, Watching football and City in particular is highly stressful. Not sure there’s a need for this. Sensory rooms for autistic fans/kids is different.

Yep, I'm led to believe by my Rag mate that old trafford has one in every stand and since 2012 they are a welcome space for a lot of the delusional Rag going Cunts.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.