North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

Players get 60 comps and around 100 optional to purchase for each away game, always been the case. I think players family, agents, friends etc of the players will all look like "first time'" fans.

Trying my hardest not to go back to tickets again, I've seen the thread Hello City started, do people think City will bundle match ticket/s with a booked hotel room on a match day as an option, or will people booking a hotel room still have to buy match ticket/s separately?

I stayed at one of the Chelsea hotels once when City played Chelsea away. The room wasn't great. It's wasn't bad either. Akin to a Travelodge or Premier Inn, with a premium price.

Trying my hardest not to go back to tickets again, I've seen the thread Hello City started, do people think City will bundle match ticket/s with a booked hotel room on a match day, or will people booking a hotel room still have to buy match ticket/s separately?
Both I’d have thought. Some packages will be available, but rooms will also be available to those that already have tickets, or aren’t even going to the football.

Reactions: jrb
Given a high percentage of the new seats in the new extended section of NS2 won’t be able to see the current screens, are we expecting the (long promised but never installed) South Stand corners will finally get screens installed?

If it's in the expanded South stand approved planning Application, then it can be done easily.

Trying my hardest not to go back to tickets again, I've seen the thread Hello City started, do people think City will bundle match ticket/s with a booked hotel room on a match day as an option, or will people booking a hotel room still have to buy match ticket/s separately?

I stayed at one of the Chelsea hotels once when City played Chelsea away. The room wasn't great. It's wasn't bad either. Akin to a Travelodge or Premier Inn, with a premium price.

I imagine they will almost certainly bundle them together as an offering. But I (would) think it will be ticket driven rather than hotel room driven if that makes sense.

I.e if you are buying a ticket, you can for an extra however much, add a room to your trip for a stay. Rather than, book a room and get a ticket that you can choose what you do with.

Particularly the pitch facing rooms and the few larger ones, will most likely be part of a 'match day experience'

Re your comment on the chelsea hotel, this will almost certainly be a budget level offering hotel (not saying it will be cheap). The rooms are very much that category and size/layout. Most of the rooms, not the small portion of suites snd vip ones.

Both I’d have thought. Some packages will be available, but rooms will also be available to those that already have tickets, or aren’t even going to the football.

Fair enough.

Do you think booking a hotel room or one of the expensive hotel rooms will give people priority to match tickets, especially for the big games?

The cost of hotel rooms rocket in the city centre when City and United play at home.

Example. City v Rags. Hotel room, with a SL2 balcony view + 2 match tickets.(Johnny Ball, think of a number, and times it by X)

I imagine they will almost certainly bundle them together as an offering. But I (would) think it will be ticket driven rather than hotel room driven if that makes sense.

I.e if you are buying a ticket, you can for an extra however much, add a room to your trip for a stay. Rather than, book a room and get a ticket that you can choose what you do with.

Particularly the pitch facing rooms and the few larger ones, will most likely be part of a 'match day experience'

Re your comment on the chelsea hotel, this will almost certainly be a budget level offering hotel (not saying it will be cheap). The rooms are very much that category and size/layout. Most of the rooms, not the small portion of suites snd vip ones.
Think cheap hotels are in the past anyway, rare to find a travelodge or premier inn at weekends in Manchester or most citys for less than £100.

A bit like MacDonald's where you can create your own meal.

Choice of available rooms, choice of stands, choice of available seats, restaurant meal, etc. Prebook the lot.

City will have to put more seats aside in 2's, 3,'s, 4's, etc, to cater for couples, families, and groups of fans staying at the hotel who want to sit together during the match.

Have we seen any of the room interiors? Are there any CGI's or drawings in the PA?

Think cheap hotels are in the past anyway, rare to find a travelodge or premier inn at weekends in Manchester or most citys for less than £100.

Yep. I deliberately distinguished between budget level and cheap. You are right, unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.