North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

Of course they can. It’s Matchday revenue. It’s above board - simply using an agent to sell the ticket on their behalf at an inflated price. Majority of the price will be revenue for City.

They are all at it. Big PL games are sold for £400 to £500. They aren’t gonna turn down those kind of mark ups on tickets.

It’s not illegal. If clubs were selling tickets themselves for £500 there would be protests - sell them behind and agency and people think it’s the touts.

I don't believe that. Sorry.

I am quite open to you being right, and me just being naive. But at the end of the day you are a dude on a football forum with a theory, that to me as a dude on a football forum doesn't sound that plausible.

You won't be able to prove it, equally I have nothing to counter it with either. It comes down to what anyone chooses to believe. I'm happy to stick with touting is bad and a problem, but the club aren't actively involved in it.

And either way I certainly don't think they are building a new stand with 8000 additional seats to further their touting ventures or force out loyal fans for that.

Last edited:
because I disagree doesn’t mean I don’t grasp. That’s a losing argument myth

You’re still doing it. You’re not understanding what you’re disagreeing with especially in terms of the ticket exchange scenario which you had a completely wrong reading of.

Also….you’re definitely not winning any argument here…

You’re still doing it. You’re not understanding what you’re disagreeing with especially in terms of the ticket exchange scenario which you had a completely wrong reading of.

I'm not understanding it either, being perfectly honest. Care to explain it? Not being flippant btw.

You have to admit though it's moan moan moan, god help us if the team were actually shit, people would be jumping of the south stand :)
I agree there is a lot of moaning, but I do think quite a few of the points are quite relevant, especially the ticketing issues, which are linked to the north stand development.

If we were shit again I’d probably go back to supporting Chelsea or whoever is winning the league at the time ;)

I agree there is a lot of moaning, but I do think quite a few of the points are quite relevant, especially the ticketing issues, which are linked to the north stand development.

If we were shit again I’d probably go back to supporting Chelsea or whoever is winning the league at the time ;)
Maybe that's why we are getting the extension now, expecting a new influx from chelsea:)

I don't believe that. Sorry.

I am quite open to you being right, and me just being naive. But at the end of the day you are a dude on a football forum with a theory, that to me as a dude on a football forum doesn't sound that plausible.

You won't be able to prove it, equally I have nothing to counter it with either. It comes down to what anyone chooses to believe. I'm happy to stick with touting is bad and a problem, but the club aren't actively involved in it.

And either way I certainly don't think they are building a new stand with 8000 additional seats to further their touting ventures or force out loyal fans for that.
Well let me put it another way. I had a friend involved in an agency quite similar to Livefootballtickets - they sold tickets at huge mark ups to international fans. Except they obtained their tickets via various alternative methods and got nothing from any club.

They were busted prior to the Euros in England a couple of years back. Those involved based in England all got jail or suspended jail sentences.

If you believe that an agency would be allowed to sell thousands of tickets every week for all Premier League games at huge prices without having their doors booted in at dawn then I can’t help.

As for not believing clubs would be involved - City knock out their own tickets for £300+ which include a basic meal at various restaurants / match day ticket anywhere in the ground and get yourself to the stadium. The cost of this meal and match day ticket is £100 with £200 added on top. Do you not think that’s touting ?

Let’s get City Matters to raise it and ask how Livefootball have 500 tickets for the Wolves match - a portion of which will appear back on City’s ticket planner in the last 24 hours before the game, and watch City officials start squirming.

Ok. If it makes you happy. But I’m happy with the club selling my ticket if I can’t go.

Well let me put it another way. I had a friend involved in an agency quite similar to Livefootballtickets - they sold tickets at huge mark ups to international fans. Except they obtained their tickets via various alternative methods and got nothing from any club.

They were busted prior to the Euros in England a couple of years back. Those involved based in England all got jail or suspended jail sentences.

If you believe that an agency would be allowed to sell thousands of tickets every week for all Premier League games at huge prices without having their doors booted in at dawn then I can’t help.

As for not believing clubs would be involved - City knock out their own tickets for £300+ which include a basic meal at various restaurants / match day ticket anywhere in the ground and get yourself to the stadium. The cost of this meal and match day ticket is £100 with £200 added on top. Do you not think that’s touting ?

Let’s get City Matters to raise it and ask how Livefootball have 500 tickets for the Wolves match - a portion of which will appear back on City’s ticket planner in the last 24 hours before the game, and watch City officials start squirming.

Fair enough, maybe just naivety on my part. I think there are a couple of different scenarios being discussed and are beginning to cross over. I'll stop adding to it either way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.