North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

Are you trying to say City are corrupt?
Where did i say that? Giving access to tickets to other companies isn't illegal. We confirmed previously on our website that we did it with Viagogo so i'm not sure why people are surprised we are still doing it.

I don’t think you’re quite grasping a lot of what is being said if I’m being honest.
Not helped by people who keep referring to Live Ticket as a touting website, I have no idea what they are myself now. Are they a 'proper' company or not? If they are 'proper' then they're not touts and calling them that is just confusing matters.

Not helped by people who keep referring to Live Ticket as a touting website, I have no idea what they are myself now. Are they a 'proper' company or not? If they are 'proper' then they're not touts and calling them that is just confusing matters.
Where did i say that? Giving access to tickets to other companies isn't illegal. We confirmed previously on our website that we did it with Viagogo so i'm not sure why people are surprised we are still doing it.
There has been a bit of cross pollination of different claims and sites and what's 'legitimate' and what isn't. Either way, there is now a thread for it and while it is a worthwhile topic to pursue, probably best letting it peter out on here until there is something more tangible about the expected north stand ticket allocation.

I don’t know if anyone has suggested this yet on this thread but if the club wanted the guarantee a better atmosphere in the new North Stand then they should make it unreserved seating. They never would and I’m sure the police and stewards would have a fit at the idea

I don’t know if anyone has suggested this yet on this thread but if the club wanted the guarantee a better atmosphere in the new North Stand then they should make it unreserved seating. They never would and I’m sure the police and stewards would have a fit at the idea
It doesn't work at Luton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.