North Stand expansion - seating, ticketing etc

Very interesting discussion. The 1894 lads came across well and had a mild pop at the resident Bluemoon curmudgeons who aren’t as committed to improving the atmosphere as these lads are which is reflected in their negativity hostility to what the group are trying to do
Oh well good for them and all that.

Very interesting discussion. The 1894 lads came across well and had a mild pop at the resident Bluemoon curmudgeons who aren’t as committed to improving the atmosphere as these lads are which is reflected in their negativity hostility to what the group are trying to do
1894 in SS1add little to the atmosphere or good new atmospheric songs or chants.

Their default songs - "City's goin down with a billion in the bank" etc - are pathetic when we don't have a song or chant for Phil Foden or Kyle Walker.

An atmosphere/songs group is needed to spice things up, allowing 1894 to handle displays.

Independently of the truth value or otherwise of your statement (which I'm not judging one way or the other): excellent use of this word. It's not used enough. I also like the adj. which is derived from it (or which it derives from, don't know) — curmudgeonly.

1894 in SS1add little to the atmosphere or good new atmospheric songs or chants.

Their default songs - "City's goin down with a billion in the bank" etc - are pathetic when we don't have a song or chant for Phil Foden or Kyle Walker.

An atmosphere/songs group is needed to spice things up, allowing 1894 to handle displays.

For the record, 1894 do help start off tons of new songs. Including one for Phil Foden (which was the soundtrack to the Summer Euros so fans obviously think it’s good).

I’d also ask what your idea of an atmosphere group entails? If it’s Ultras style drum and repetitive noises - it won’t be welcomed by City fans. The majority of fans want a traditional British atmosphere.

That's bollocks and you know it is.

You come across as being bitter about 1894 for no reason whatsoever.

Maybe you are one of those Blue Moon forum members?

Why don't you come up with some new chants, get over to SSL1, if you don't stand there, and try to start the chants off, and see how far you get. Good Luck!

Why don't you come up with some new chants, get over to SSL1, if you don't stand there, and try to start the chants off, and see how far you get. Good Luck!

Anyone who wants to get chants going is always welcome with 1894. We often share fans song ideas on social media to an audience of over 70k. When we get good feedback we actively try to start those songs from the back of 115 and on away trips.

That's bollocks and you know it is.

You come across as being bitter about 1894 for no reason whatsoever.

Maybe you are one of those Blue Moon forum members?

Not bollocks...its facts !!

I'm not bitter in the slightest.

I support 1894, and have done since their inception.

However I try to be objective....."City's goin down with a billion in the bank" is not funny or clever, its bloody pathetic.

'If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always had'....a piss poor atmosphere.

Finally, I'm very happy up in the lively atmospheric area of CBL3.

Bollocks to you !!

For the record, 1894 do help start off tons of new songs. Including one for Phil Foden (which was the soundtrack to the Summer Euros so fans obviously think it’s good).

I’d also ask what your idea of an atmosphere group entails? If it’s Ultras style drum and repetitive noises - it won’t be welcomed by City fans. The majority of fans want a traditional British atmosphere.
The Phil Foden song was started by England fans and adopted by 1894/City fans.

It's notable that 1894 are the 'atmosphere boys' at the Etihad, but imo our atmosphere is 100% better at away games.

If this was an end of term school report it would include " must concentrate on the basics and try much harder "

"One F in Foden,
There's only one F in Foden,
One F in Foden,
There's only one F in Foden"

Anyone who wants to get chants going is always welcome with 1894. We often share fans song ideas on social media to an audience of over 70k. When we get good feedback we actively try to start those songs from the back of 115 and on away trips.
Be useful if they were also posted on here to an even wider audience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.