North Stand Expansion

For those of you that know more and care for the transport/queuing arrangements for the metrolink, there is an NMA in just now (139992/NMC/2024), that shows proposed temporary and permanent arrangements for corralling and queuing barriers etc.

Not putting any images on here as there is nothing of particular interest to me, but for those that that experience this or might be affected by it, thought I'd highlight it is there.

Hopefully not, when looking at screens and eating hot dogs become more important than what's going on the pitch, football will be done and dusted.

Stick American culture where the sun doesn't shine.
I'm afraid we will be playing league games over there soon. It's just a matter of time.

For all the roof and structure discussions. Don't say I'm not good to you, below a rough handy guide of how I understand this to be planned to happen.

View attachment 118516

1000 pages. :-)

How many more pages until the North stand is open?

Given we are only on 'step 3' of the '10' above (and that's just for the structure of the stand), I'm going to go and hazard a guess we will hit at least 7000.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.