North Stand Expansion

It's a no brainer isn't it!

6 PL Titles.
The Treble.
This Means 4.
World Club Champions.
European Super Cup Winners.
The English Domestic Treble.
The English Domestic Quadruple.(*Community Shield)
5 Trophies in a calendar year.
4 Carabao Cups in a row.
100 points.
A possible Double, Double.
The list goes on and on.

The Pep Guardiola stand.

I will be absolutely amazed, unbelievably disappointed, and annoyed if Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon, and Soriano don't make the decision to name the new North stand - home end after Pep.

Yeah it has to be Pep doesn’t it?

6 PL Titles.
The Treble.
This Means 4.
World Club Champions.
4 Carabao Cups in a row.
100 points.
The list goes on and on.

The Pep Guardiola stand.

I will be absolutely amazed, unbelievably disappointed, and annoyed if Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon, and Soriano don't make the decision to name the new North stand - home end after Pep.
The Blue Ball, named in honour of Alan & a nod to the Yellow Wall I heard.

Where/what is the CFG, sorry? If not the obvious. Interesting how early they are doing the sample rooms. Take it they are not doing provisional sums for interiors then. I also take it you know the brand then that's on board for it.
CFA where the CFG offices are?

6 PL Titles.
The Treble.
This Means 4.
World Club Champions.
4 Carabao Cups in a row.
100 points.
The list goes on and on.

The Pep Guardiola stand.

This means 4

It should have been obvious but I've not seen that before, now I'm going to be looking for places to use it to wind up dippers.

6 PL Titles.
The Treble.
This Means 4.
World Club Champions.
4 Carabao Cups in a row.
100 points.
The list goes on and on.

The Pep Guardiola stand.

It's the sort of tribute you do when a manager leaves and sadly it will open when he goes unless he signs a new deal. So I'd call it something else and tell him he has to do 10 years to get a stand named after him!

Either they are keeping the provider a secret or City are planning on running it independently. There isn't a brand standards for it though which leads me to the latter.
Agreed. I can see the hotel being run independently as an attraction destination venue similar to those in Las Vegas and Disney. There are plenty of ways for marketing and sales for such hotels without being part of a chain. Hotel owners do change brands.

We do not know details about the hotel and its offer. However it would not surprise me to see a brand identity established with partners for similar hotel developments in other locations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.