North Stand Expansion

It's a no brainer isn't it!

6 PL Titles.
The Treble.
This Means 4.
World Club Champions.
European Super Cup Winners.
The English Domestic Treble.
The English Domestic Quadruple.(*Community Shield)
5 Trophies in a calendar year.
4 Carabao Cups in a row.
100 points.
A possible Double, Double.
The list goes on and on.

The Pep Guardiola stand.

I will be absolutely amazed, unbelievably disappointed, and annoyed if Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon, and Soriano don't make the decision to name the new North stand - home end after Pep.
Absolutely not.

It will be like The Swamp where every subsequent manager is looking out at the name of a legend who can never be matched.

Give him a 'massive' statue along North Korean lines.

To be honest I know he hasn’t won as much or managed us, but for me Mike summerbee deserves to have the north stand named after him. He’s basically worked for the club his whole life and been a great ambassador for us.

I’m not sure we should name a stand after a manager. We could end up with an even better one in the future.

Alternatively I like the idea of the naming it after an area or something specific to city - the Ardwick end..

I know its early but any guesses on the hotel operator do Silver Lake have any interests in hotel operations?

To be honest I know he hasn’t won as much or managed us, but for me Mike summerbee deserves to have the north stand named after him. He’s basically worked for the club his whole life and been a great ambassador for us.

I’m not sure we should name a stand after a manager. We could end up with an even better one in the future.

Alternatively I like the idea of the naming it after an area or something specific to city - the Ardwick end..
I like Mike but hes no more deserving of a stand named after him, lets face it the ambassador role can hardly be classified as work more like a jolly
Thinking of the likes of Tony Book or Ken Barnes both of who dedicate a large part of their lives to City in roles that weren't jollies

I like Mike but hes no more deserving of a stand named after him, lets face it the ambassador role can hardly be classified as work more like a jolly
Thinking of the likes of Tony Book or Ken Barnes both of who dedicate a large part of their lives to City in roles that weren't jollies
You can add Roy Clarke to that list as well.

and the East Stand the "Moss" side

It's a no brainer isn't it!

6 PL Titles.
The Treble.
This Means 4.
World Club Champions.
European Super Cup Winners.
The English Domestic Treble.
The English Domestic Quadruple.(*Community Shield)
5 Trophies in a calendar year.
4 Carabao Cups in a row.
100 points.
A possible Double, Double.
The list goes on and on.

The Pep Guardiola stand.

I will be absolutely amazed, unbelievably disappointed, and annoyed if Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon, and Soriano don't make the decision to name the new North stand - home end after Pep.
No.

Build an 'ARCH' at the ANR entrance to the campus with Pep astride it and his City honours permanently carved in stone or steel.

The Guadiola Gate.

Our Romanesque gladiator.

I'll contribute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.