North Stand Expansion

Watched the video, with the boards telling everyone who visits the ground what is happening, hotel, city store etc I agree with several points about the state of Mercer Way, it needs monoblock or something looks a complete mess.
@jrb

What the boards do not tell you what is happening within the new North Stand?

Loads of other clubs are coming out saying this is supporters sections etc names of bars etc like what Everton has been doing, which gives fans something to look forward to, Everton according to @cpoverview has been very open about what is happening with their new stadium compared to radio silence that coming out the club by Danny Wilson and his department all we have from them so far is people having to sign NDA etc.

City as a club needs to come out with CGI of what is happening at the new North Stand, they need to come out and tell the fans what is happening, and why fans should move to the new home end to help create a vocal end of the ground at the moment the radio silence is not helping anything at all.

1894 & City Matters have tried to advise the club but it seems to be falling on deaf ears

City as the club is ran well, except when the stadium comes into question this part is shocking!!!!!

Thank you to @cpoverview @jrb @Coatigan and @Manchester33 who have kept us informed of what is happening! at the new North Stand

Watched the video, with the boards telling everyone who visits the ground what is happening, hotel, city store etc I agree with several points about the state of Mercer Way, it needs monoblock or something looks a complete mess.
@jrb

What the boards do not tell you what is happening within the new North Stand?

Loads of other clubs are coming out saying this is supporters sections etc names of bars etc like what Everton has been doing, which gives fans something to look forward to, Everton according to @cpoverview has been very open about what is happening with their new stadium compared to radio silence that coming out the club by Danny Wilson and his department all we have from them so far is people having to sign NDA etc.

City as a club needs to come out with CGI of what is happening at the new North Stand, they need to come out and tell the fans what is happening, and why fans should move to the new home end to help create a vocal end of the ground at the moment the radio silence is not helping anything at all.

1894 & City Matters have tried to advise the club but it seems to be falling on deaf ears

City as the club is ran well, except when the stadium comes into question this part is shocking!!!!!

Thank you to @cpoverview @jrb @Coatigan and @Manchester33 who have kept us informed of what is happening! at the new North Stand
Fuck me, moan moan fucking moan.

I think you'll find they've all been rather busy this past few weeks.

Fuck knows how some of you will cope if we lose today.

Praps Danny recognises the great work being done by JRB & others and is showing him respect by letting him get on with it.

Or praps JRB IS Danny.

All hail JRB !!

Fuck me, moan moan fucking moan.

I think you'll find they've all been rather busy this past few weeks.

Fuck knows how some of you will cope if we lose today.

Praps Danny recognises the great work being done by JRB & others and is showing him respect by letting him get on with it.

Or praps JRB IS Danny.

All hail JRB !!

Bit of a weird focus on jrb there for no apparent or relevant reason whatsoever.

I know it would only be a quick fix mate but its right on the CO OP arena side as well? Could have even had it painted?

They would have either done it as part of the co-op or when the stand is finished. They went for the latter so just have to wait a couple of years now.

It would be nice to see a vision of the outside of the stadium when everything is done to keep us from asking but they’re more like paintings.

They must know how bad it looks and have a plan they could tell us.

The extended North stand capsule has docked with mothership Etihad.

PXL-20240824-132819091-MP.jpg

I didn't take any pictures of the stand.

I did take pictures of the mock-up and the brickwork, including 2 new brick deliveries.

I've got the name of the brick supplier, and the name of the actual brick being used for the exterior.

I'll post the pictures later on.

Having a scoop now. The first of this week. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.