North Stand Expansion

Looks like cheap kitchen worktops!

It is a terrible effort. The one good thing about it being so bad, is the planners are well within their remit to reject that. It is significantly different enough from what has been approved. And we know they already requested the louvered panels to be replaced, so there is hope.

Tbf, whoever is the client here on behalf of the club should be getting it changed before it even gets to that point.

The brick.

PXL-20240824-133354777-MP.jpg

PXL-20240824-133404340-MP.jpg

PXL-20240824-133510401-MP.jpg

The exterior brick/s?

The name of the brick is Springwell Red.

PXL-20240824-133523914-MP.jpg

PXL-20240824-133418634-MP.jpg

Ibstock doesn't list Springwell Red on their website. It isn't coming up in search.

Taylor Maxwell do.

Springwell-Red-Large-2.jpg
They need a better bricky because that wall is shocking. My bricky dad would be fuming with that if was still alive.

Don’t laugh. :-)

Any thoughts on the exterior brick chosen?

I’m no brick expert, but it looks modern, smooth and clean looking.

I was pretty amazed by the different choices of brick available when searching the internet for that spercific brick. How on earth Populous and the club decided on that specific brick is beyond me. I’d have thought a very pale blue brick to tie in with the clubs colours and the white hotel extrior would have been a better idea.

TBH I’m really not sure about the red brick ground level walls and how they will look and tie in with the overall North stand redevelopment.

You can see the fins on this CGI.

Don’t laugh. :-)

Any thoughts on the exterior brick chosen?

I’m no brick expert, but it looks modern, smooth and clean looking.

I was pretty amazed by the different choices of brick available when searching the internet for that spercific brick. How on earth Populous and the club decided on that specific brick is beyond me. I’d have thought a very pale blue brick to tie in with the clubs colours and the white hotel extrior would have been a better idea.

Not had an issue with the brick in the PA (without seeing the real thing) but have thought their colour choices have been poor generally. They don't seem to care for detail much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.