North Stand Expansion

Don’t laugh. :-)

Any thoughts on the exterior brick chosen?

I’m no brick expert, but it looks modern, smooth and clean looking.

I was pretty amazed by the different choices of brick available when searching the internet for that spercific brick. How on earth Populous and the club decided on that specific brick is beyond me. I’d have thought a very pale blue brick to tie in with the clubs colours and the white hotel extrior would have been a better idea.

TBH I’m really not sure about the red brick ground level walls and how they will look and tie in with the overall North stand redevelopment.

You can see the fins on this CGI.

Wonder how long it will take for red paint graffiti to appear in that brick wall.

She, And be seen and heard several different figures for the number of additional seats and capacity.
This video tells us current capacity is 53000 (we’ve actually had 53500 last season), it also says 6600 additional seats and a new capacity of 60000.
Anybody know the official and accurate figures?

Just over 62,000 when finished, including the hotel rooms looking onto the pitch. Just under 8000 additional seats.

She, And be seen and heard several different figures for the number of additional seats and capacity.
This video tells us current capacity is 53000 (we’ve actually had 53500 last season), it also says 6600 additional seats and a new capacity of 60000.
Anybody know the official and accurate figures?
No but we will be very close to 60K. The capacity for next season goes from 53,500 to about 52,900. The new stand will add 7k seats according to posters outside the North Stand building site. So about 52,900 plus the 600 seats lost for this season could return for next season. Another Blue might have more precise info.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.