North Stand Expansion

Because they have it boxed off now with all fans in one corner. Easy segregation. And all sorted outside with the away carpark and entrances.

Why would they even consider fucking about so City fans are above them in two stands. Additional headaches with segregation and entry. And as the other guy says, fucking City fans about who’ve been in the stand for 20 years. Plus police problems.

All because it may or may not slightly improve the atmosphere?

Won’t happen.
It may not, but it won't be for the reasons you've stated apart from unnecessary & unwarranted GMP objections.

Very little would have to change re access, segregation,security, logistics,transport or H&S.

In fact by making the change, away fans using the Metro could alight at the Asda stop which would reduce the number who 'piss about' around CB stand and in future potentially the fan zone.

Additionally City fans have Arsenal, Wolves,Villa & Spurs etc fans above us without issues.

Finally all away fans would be 'pitch side' which the PL/Sky have been trying to encourage.

Where is your season card ?

Comes in late, leaves with 10 minutes to go, makes at least three trips for food during the game, squeals at Haaland, takes multiple selfies from the aisle, is aged 16 - 30 and usually has jetted in to see the game from other parts of the world and I mean Asia/South America/USA/Mainland Europe. Don't underestimate how many there are. The Club will love them because they invariably spend a shitload on merchandise. They clearly enjoy the experience but do they help build 'atmosphere'? In my experience no.
The last time I was sat next to an Asian dude up in level 3 he was great. Sang all the songs. Was really excited to see all the players not just Haaland. He had two mobile phones. On one he was taking pictures and the other he was live streaming the game to his family on face time

Thoughts.

When the club announces their plans for the North stand should we keep the discussions about those plans in this thread or create a new thread as there will be a lot to discuss and it could quite divisive, which could derail the thread from the construction of the North stand. Then again it might not get divisive.

X. Lost the source.

IMG_2759.jpeg

Last edited:
Thoughts.

When the club announces their plans for the North stand, should we keep the discussions about those plans in this thread or create a new thread, as there will be a lot to discuss and it could quite divisive, which could derail the thread from the construction of the North stand. Then again it might not get divisive.

X. Lost the source.

View attachment 130040
I think a separate thread would be useful so the erection obsessives like me can focus on the physical construction and progress.

Thoughts.

When the club announces their plans for the North stand, should we keep the discussions about those plans in this thread or create a new thread, as there will be a lot to discuss and it could quite divisive, which could derail the thread from the construction of the North stand. Then again it might not get divisive.

X. Lost the source.

View attachment 130040
New thread....possibly in sub-sections.

The variety of 'topics/points of conversation' are numerous and all need considered input.

The NS 'arrangements' are probably the last chance to correct errors of the past, and create a 'two CITY ended' stadium with away fans relocated from SS3 to ES1 pitch side.

"ONCE & FOR ALL" !!

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.