North Stand Expansion

First game 1947 pal. just stopped my season card two years ago because of ill health, so I think I may have been to more games than you.
"It ain't necessarily so"....

Home, Away & Abroad when ever possible since 1958.

Additionally Central League,A & B teams, Youth matches, friendlies and Testimonials.

Well done for your loyalty,durability & best wishes for good health.

Thoughts.

When the club announces their plans for the North stand should we keep the discussions about those plans in this thread or create a new thread as there will be a lot to discuss and it could quite divisive, which could derail the thread from the construction of the North stand. Then again it might not get divisive.

X. Lost the source.

View attachment 130040

There are 3 additional North Stand threads currently active.

- moving, location, standing and atmosphere
- relocation during construction
- have your say, which is the survey/engagement one.

The bottom two are probably moatly redundant now but the top one might be the most relevant to any ticket/seating arrangements.

Agree this is good for construction and progress, but think discussions will inevitabley trickle onto at least a couple threads including this. Don't think it is an issue tbf.

There are 3 additional North Stand threads currently active.

- moving, location, standing and atmosphere
- relocation during construction
- have your say, ehich is the survey one.

The bottom two are probably moatly redundant now but the top one might be the most relevant to any ticket/seating arrangements.

Agree this is good for construction and progress, but think discussions will inevitabley trickle onto at least a couple threads including this. Don't think it is an issue tbf.
Seek and ye shall find.

Are we building a new stand? Must have missed my bad. :-)
I don’t know why we’re bothering, we’re about to get relegated three divisions and all our “fans” will move on to supporting somebody else…………. apparently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.