North Stand Expansion

Without wishing to be in anyway argumentative as you’re trying to come up with positive solutions, your comment “I rarely use the metro, am I missing something?” hits the nail on the head. Yes you are missing something; Metrolink is completely useless and unfit for purpose. The idea that they could organise different groups getting on/off at different stops is laughable. Sorry but I’ve been suffering it for games now for 20yrs and it’s never gonna be adequate. Even if they had some level of competence the infrastructure is fundamentally flawed.
OK.....so a great opportunity to improve it then !!

'If you only do what you've always done, you'll only get what you've always got' !!

Most things are possible with goodwill, good communication and good management.

My only reference to access/egress for away fans has been at ASDA/ANR where does the velopark enter the conversation ?

I rarely use the metro, am I missing something ?

Finally things change, what is custom and practice today may be different in 12 months....the only things that’s constant is change !!
Sorry to be pedantic but the ASDA metrolink station is actually called Velopark.

Sorry to be pedantic but the ASDA metrolink station is actually called Velopark.
Please don't apologise for what and who you are.

There's room on here for everyone.

We're known for being inclusive and supportive of minorities and odd balls ??

Love & Peace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.